START'em or SIT'em - Year Long Fantasy Thread

PPR

QB - Pick 1 - .25 PPC, 50 passing yards = 1 pt, 10 rushing yards = 1 pt, turnovers -2 pts
Russell Wilson @ ARI
or pick up..
Alex Smith @ PIT
RG3 vs PHI (Saturday)

WR/TE - Pick 1
Harry Douglas @ NO
Donte Moncrief @ DAL
Torrey Smith @ HOU
Marquise Lee vs TEN (Thursday)
Allen Hurns vs TEN (Thursday)
- id have to drop someone for Lee or Hurns - probably Marquiss Wilson.

RB - Pick 1
Isaiah Crowell @ Car
Joseph Randle vs IND
Lance Dunbar vs IND
Toby Gerhart vs TEN (Thursday)

leans are:
Wilson
Douglas - if Julio is out
RB - no idea. Gerhart seems to make sense, but I'd have to play him Thursday and really dont feel like waiting on the DeMarco news and have to play Crowell. Could still pick up a guy like Alfonso Smith for SF?

Agree with your leans. RB is tough because all those guys played on different nights. I'd prob roll dice on Randle and hope Murray doesnt get a full load.

Standard league.

QB- Tony Romo
WR1- Dez Bryant
WR2- AJ Green
WR3- Josh Gordon
RB1- Justin Forsett
RB2- Tre Mason
TE- Greg Olsen
K- Nick Novak
Def- Bills

Flex-Here is where my issue lies. I have 3 RB's who could fit flex option.
Colston- Playing the worst pass defense in Atlanta. N.O. will need to beat the Falcons if they want their playoff shot to stay alive, best way to do that would be through the air. I think Colston will get plenty of looks.
Blount- Solid redzone back, but playing a top 5 pass defense.

Colston in flex

2 title games for me. Here's my options:

Romo v. Indy
Roeth v. KC

Chiefs pass D has been good, havent given up 300 in a game. Run D is awful so Id expect a ton of running. But, Romo has not been as good at home as on the road...still leaning Romo.

Eagles D @ Philly
Panthers D v. Cleveland

Eagles D has gotten lots of TO's and has return TD possibilities. But Panthers D has gotten strong finally lately and Manziel should give it away a couple times. Leaning Philly.

Standard League...have 2 start 2 of 4.

Roddy @ NO
Stills v. ATL
F Jax @ Oakland
J Stew v. Cleveland

Leaning Roddy and J Stew.

Thanks for the help.

Bolded

Can anyone with injury news chime in on the following?

Need 1 RB

Demarco Murray
Joseph Randle
Steven Jackson

Need 2 WR

TY Hilton
Sammy Watkins
Alshon Jeffrey

Can anyone with injury news chime in on the following?

Need 1 RB

Demarco Murray
Joseph Randle
Steven Jackson

Need 2 WR

TY Hilton
Sammy Watkins
Alshon Jeffrey

DeMarco if he plays - listed questionable right now but atleast you have Randle.
Watkins - Hilton appears to be out, he said he felt 50-50 to play. Colts really dont have much reason to play him so. Clausen will probably be checking down a lot, so prob not Jeffrey

PPR

Situation is this.

Would you play Harry Douglas over Moncrief if Julio Jones plays?
TY appears to be out already.

2 of these 4 Standard Scoring:

F Jax @ Oakland
J Stew v Clev
Roddy @ NO
Stills v ATL

J Stew fumbled a goal line carry last week and that game could be low scoring. Lean F Jax and Roddy.

J. Stewart v. Browns @ 1 or DeMarco v. Colts @ 4?

Heath Miller v. Chiefs or O. Daniels @ Texans?

Leaning DeMarco & Heath. Looks like DeMarco will start, will he finish?

2 of these 4 Standard Scoring:

F Jax @ Oakland
J Stew v Clev
Roddy @ NO
Stills v ATL

J Stew fumbled a goal line carry last week and that game could be low scoring. Lean F Jax and Roddy.

I lean oppo. Stewart & Stills.

This "limited" DeMarco Murray kills me. Not sure if I should start him or Joseph Randle, Fred Jackson (with Spiller coming back) or Andrew Williams (Jennings out, but against Rams). Could also start Sanu as I moved Murray to flex. I had decided I was going to start one of the Cowboys RBs, but now I'm not so sure.

This "limited" DeMarco Murray kills me. Not sure if I should start him or Joseph Randle, Fred Jackson (with Spiller coming back) or Andrew Williams (Jennings out, but against Rams). Could also start Sanu as I moved Murray to flex. I had decided I was going to start one of the Cowboys RBs, but now I'm not so sure.

Out of that crew, if you didn't use a 1:00 option, gotta go DeMarco, hope for close to a hundy and a touchdown. Game total's in the fifties and he'll still carry at the goal line for the favored team.

OK, a rare week 17 start 'em/sit 'em quandary, a handful of us are still playing. This is a HTH league, but no playoffs, best record wins, tiebreaker is total points, and there is also a % of the pot awarded to the total points champ. I have a 1-game lead for the title and I trail in total points race by 1.1 measly points. (After 16 weeks!) Same two teams gunning for both titles. Both of us are playing against fairly decent teams.

Anyway, pick two RB, standard scoring, no ppr. All three have issues.

D. Murray @ Was (issues … sick, missed practice Thursday … hand still broken … expected to play, but how limited this week?)

J. Stewart @ Atl (issue … D. Williams looks like he'll play, who knows what that means as the game plays out … Stewart has been good lately, think I have to roll with him here)

J. Bell @ GB (issues … little dinged up, but looks like he'll go … little bit fearful of GB rolling at home and no Lion RB's scoring too well)

Leaning Stewart and Bell.

Also, briefly … You wouldn't start Kenny Britt (@ Sea) or D. Adams (v. Det) over Josh Gordon (@ Bal) this week, no matter what happens at QB with Cleveland … right? I guess that's a pick one.

^^
Bump, any opinions?

Still leaning Stewart and Bell at RB, wavering a bit this morning on Bell in favor of DeMarco.

J. Gordon's out, so pick one, Britt or Adams at WR. Leaning Britt.

Back