START'em or SIT'em - Year Long Fantasy Thread

PPR league. Need to start 2 WR's and 1 Flex among these:

Antonio Brown (Pit) vs TB
Roddy White (ATL) @ Minn
Steve Smith (Bal) vs Car (very intriguing play here)
Alshon Jeffrey (Chi) vs GB
CJ Spiller (Buff) @ Hou
Kendall Wright (Tenn) @ Ind

any opinions are appreciated.
J

Brown, Spiller, Smith

Who you guys think I should start. I don't have much.

Bell @ jets
Asiata @ atl
Pierce @car
Tate @jets
Hunter @colts

I have Patterson at receiver.

BYE WEEK HELL, PART 2

Need some week 4 streamers to try to get to 2-2.

PPR
PPC (.25 pt), passing 50 yds - 1 pt, rushing 10 yds - 1 pt

QB - Pick 1
Blake Bortles @ SD (currently own)
Teddy Bridgewater vs ATL
Joe Flacco vs CAR
Ryan Tannehill @ OAK in London

WRs - Pick 3
Allen Robinson @ SD
Terrance Williams vs NO
Jeremy Kerley vs DET
Justin Hunter @ IND
Greg Jennings vs ATL (I'd have to pick up)

I am leaning towards going with Bridgewater and picking up Jennings/dropping Kerley. Just acquired Justin Hunter for Jonathan Cyprien (IDP) and don't want to drop him.

BYE WEEK HELL, PART 2

Need some week 4 streamers to try to get to 2-2.

PPR
PPC (.25 pt), passing 50 yds - 1 pt, rushing 10 yds - 1 pt

QB - Pick 1
Blake Bortles @ SD (currently own)
Teddy Bridgewater vs ATL
Joe Flacco vs CAR
Ryan Tannehill @ OAK in London

WRs - Pick 3
Allen Robinson @ SD
Terrance Williams vs NO
Jeremy Kerley vs DET
Justin Hunter @ IND
Greg Jennings vs ATL (I'd have to pick up)

I am leaning towards going with Bridgewater and picking up Jennings/dropping Kerley. Just acquired Justin Hunter for Jonathan Cyprien (IDP) and don't want to drop him.

Bortles

Kerley
Williams
Hunter

Flex options

need one for flex this week

Fred Jackson @ Det
Cordarrelle Patterson @ GB - i drafted this guy fairly high but he hasnt done shit shit since week one
Sammy Watkins @ Det

out of the 3 Jackson has more combined points than the other 2 through 2 games
BUF starting Orton so maybe he dunks off more passes to Jackson this week?
Is Bridgewater playing tonight? if not can Ponder get Patterson going? he rushed for over 100 yards in week 1 but since then hasnt done shit

help me out here fellas?

i agree with Jackson. love what hes been doing. if he can just start gettin into the endzone occasionally he will be a great pick for where he was taken in most leagues

Non PPR and standard scoring, please choose ONE:

Fitz @ Denver
Watkins @ Detroit
Coleston vs Tampa
Edelman vs Cinci
Royal vs Jets

PPR

WR - Pick 2
Brandon Marshall @ CAR
TY Hilton vs BAL
Michael Crabrtree vs KC

FLEX - Pick 1
Lorenzo Taliaferro @ IND
Shane Vereen vs CIN
or the leftover WR from above?

I was leaning towards benching Crabtree here and using Taliaferro in the FLEX spot. I like his potential to get a TD.

PPR

WR - Pick 2
Brandon Marshall @ CAR
TY Hilton vs BAL
Michael Crabrtree vs KC

FLEX - Pick 1
Lorenzo Taliaferro @ IND
Shane Vereen vs CIN
or the leftover WR from above?

I was leaning towards benching Crabtree here and using Taliaferro in the FLEX spot. I like his potential to get a TD.

Agree with your lean.

So I'm freaking and over thinking the shit out of this. I need.....
TE
WR/TE flex
RB/TE/WR flex

I have.....
Heath Miller
Travis Kelce
Shane Vereen
Larry Fitzgerald
Reaves (RB - Car)

Please help

Week 6

PPR - Pick 2
Andrew Hawkins vs PIT
Justin Hunter vs JAX (depending on QB)
Odell Beckham Jr @ PHI
Terrance Williams @ SEA

TE - Pick 1 (Graham Bye Week)
Luke Willson vs DAL
Lance Kendricks vs SF
Tim Wright @ BUF
Charles Clay vs GB
Eric Ebron @ MIN
Austin Serafin-Jenkins @ BAL

leaning Odell & Hunter, although Hawkins has generally been reliable.
Total crap shoot @ TE, hard to trust Wright when he only played what... 18 plays, but even then he could equal all the other TEs production.

i think odell is a must start from now on in a flex role at minimum. prob go with hawkins for his high floor.

ebron might be worth a shot. i haven't watched the last 2, but with calvin out he has to get more looks. not sure how many snaps he's been playing, but i know they will force feed him the ball in the red zone

I feel like I need to make some moves in this league even though I've gone from 0-1-1 to 3-1-1 and into first place, but losing Adrian Peterson and now Montee Ball has killed my depth. Have not really pulled the trigger on previous drops/adds I've talked about but may finally have to.

Starting this week: Matt Ryan, DeMarco Murray, Andre Ellington, Demaryius Thomas, Golden Tate, Delanie Walker, and Lamar Miller at flex

Current bench: Cam Newton, Victor Cruz, Cordarrelle Patterson, Shane Vereen, Jordan Cameron, Joique Bell, Montee Ball

Waiver Wire Pickups Available:
QB - Nick Foles, Eli Manning, Tony Romo, Andy Dalton

RB - Branden Oliver, Andre Williams, Ben Tate, Justin Forsett, Ronnie Hillman, Bishop Sankey

WR - DeAndre Hopkins, Kendall Wright, Justin Hunter, Brian Quick, James Jones, Eddie Royal, Mohamed Sanu, James Jones

TE - Heath Miller, Owen Daniels, Eric Ebron, Dwayne Allen

I am thinking I could cut Cam and find a waiver wire pickup when Matty Ice has his bye. There's more than a few QBs available. Crazy to see Foles on the waiver imo. Don't really feel like I should be keeping two TEs, but there's no depth to pick guys up and Delanie still has a bye coming up and Jordan Cameron could start exploding. Been trying to trade Delanie and Victor Cruz/Lamar Miller in a 2-1 but nothing really working.

Debating if I should give up on Joique Bell, Cordarrelle Patterson, and Shane Vereen for some of the free agent RBs/WRs available. DeMarco suppose to be getting fewer carries, Lamar will be splitting time with Moreno, both Bell and Ball banged up, Patterson has no QB and Vereen is very hit or miss.

I also can't decide between Andre Williams, Branden Oliver or Ben Tate if I can only pick up one. I'll get Ball back so Williams or Oliver short term, but may not start either of them anyways... so thinking I should grab Tate.

What do you think? As you can see I'm confused.

Ended up putting a waiver claim in for Ben Tate, Branden Oliver, Andre Williams in that order and dropping Cam Newton. Oliver and Williams were waiver claims #2 and #3 (Forsett #1) then my two waiver claims went through getting Tate and a different defense (Balty and dropping Pitt). Waiver resets every week and I had the last waiver spot based on record/tie breakers with a 4 way time at the top. Still have Hillman as a free agent, probably need to find a way to get Mark Ingram on my roster for next week, and plenty of QBs to choose from. Just wish I could get a 2-1 trade with someone.

Ended up putting a waiver claim in for Ben Tate, Branden Oliver, Andre Williams in that order and dropping Cam Newton. Oliver and Williams were waiver claims #2 and #3 (Forsett #1) then my two waiver claims went through getting Tate and a different defense (Balty and dropping Pitt). Waiver resets every week and I had the last waiver spot based on record/tie breakers with a 4 way time at the top. Still have Hillman as a free agent, probably need to find a way to get Mark Ingram on my roster for next week, and plenty of QBs to choose from. Just wish I could get a 2-1 trade with someone.

I already have Tate and I picked up Oliver. Tate is a concern with injury, but there is no doubt he's the #1 when he is in and healthy. I haven't started him yet but thinking of it this week. Oliver @ Oak could be a nice matchup as well. The way SD runs even when Matthews is healthy Oliver will likely still get touches...

Now I'm trying to figure out who to start pick 2

PPR

Tate@Pitt
Sproles vs NYG
Oliver @ Oak

Week 6

PPR - Pick 2
Andrew Hawkins vs PIT
Justin Hunter vs JAX (depending on QB)
Odell Beckham Jr @ PHI
Terrance Williams @ SEA

TE - Pick 1 (Graham Bye Week)
Luke Willson vs DAL
Lance Kendricks vs SF
Tim Wright @ BUF
Charles Clay vs GB
Eric Ebron @ MIN
Austin Serafin-Jenkins @ BAL

leaning Odell & Hunter, although Hawkins has generally been reliable.
Total crap shoot @ TE, hard to trust Wright when he only played what... 18 plays, but even then he could equal all the other TEs production.

ODB and Hawkins

Ebron (if Calvin sits)

I already have Tate and I picked up Oliver. Tate is a concern with injury, but there is no doubt he's the #1 when he is in and healthy. I haven't started him yet but thinking of it this week. Oliver @ Oak could be a nice matchup as well. The way SD runs even when Matthews is healthy Oliver will likely still get touches...

Now I'm trying to figure out who to start pick 2

PPR

Tate@Pitt
Sproles vs NYG
Oliver @ Oak

Tate / Sproles

Back