START'em or SIT'em - Year Long Fantasy Thread

how do you even sit Ellington... no way

Well, I def am not sitting Ingram. I think he looked really good last week and has a good matchup and no one to take carries. Hillman I just like a lot and think he will have a good day as the forgotten weapon on the Broncos. Bradshaw is a top 5 back in my league this year, and was thinking I shouldn't sit him since he is on a run….that was my thinking.

But you guys have helped me see my error, I'm not sitting Ellington. Its between Bradshaw and Hillman as to who will be benched

I know Ingram looked good last week, but one game shouldn't make him a "no sit" guy immediately. That 100 yd game was only the 2nd of his career. I guess there's something to be said for playing him when he's possibly hot, but how many times have we seen a guy have one good game, everyone rush to pick him up or start him, and he reverts back to what he's been his entire career?

I could understand starting him over Bradshaw, but there's no way in hell he should be in a lineup over Ellington or Hillman right now. Good luck with whatever you decide.

I understand that Lareux, it's not just based on one game. It's not only that he looked good and decisive against gb, but that he is the only back. There is no one to take carries away from him against a run defense that has some pretty bad numbers....as of now I have Bradshaw on the bench.

ingram w 13.5 pets for me w 2 mins left in the 3q. Really wanted that that 2nd td for him, but no. If he can possibly give me 18, I'll be very happy

I understand that Lareux, it's not just based on one game. It's not only that he looked good and decisive against gb, but that he is the only back. There is no one to take carries away from him against a run defense that has some pretty bad numbers....as of now I have Bradshaw on the bench.

ingram w 13.5 pets for me w 2 mins left in the 3q. Really wanted that that 2nd td for him, but no. If he can possibly give me 18, I'll be very happy

Right call over Bradshaw....nice job Tito!

Standard scoring

Wayne @NYG or
M. Floyd @Miami

Couple older gentlemen. Looks like Wayne's a go for Monday Nite, I'd go with him.

Bye week deep-digging desperation, pick one WR, non-ppr, free agent options ...

Kenny Britt @ SF
Stevie Johnson v. SL
Any Browns wide receiver besides Hawkins, v. TB

Leaning Britt.

Couple older gentlemen. Looks like Wayne's a go for Monday Nite, I'd go with him.

Kenny Britt @ SF
Stevie Johnson v. SL

Leaning Britt.

I'd go Johnson, but it is a coin flip cause I think Stl will have to throw more

ppr

Super tight matchup today.

picked up Martavis Bryant but know I´m hesitating

I´ve got

RB Jeremy Hill vs JAX Have to start him now that Bernard is out, right?

WR Andre Johnson vs PHI seems like a decent matchup for him.
WR Mohammed Sanu vs JAX

RB Branden Oliver @ MIA probably his last chance to start

WR Martavis Bryant VS BAL

So i need to pick 1 RB 2 WR and 1 W/R Flex... what to do.. feels like at least one of them will go for 15 Points and one will go for like 2 Points... and a broken remote

Kenny Britt @ SF
Stevie Johnson v. SL

Leaning Britt.
I'd go Johnson

ppr

Super tight matchup today.

picked up Martavis Bryant but know I´m hesitating

I´ve got

RB Jeremy Hill vs JAX Have to start him now that Bernard is out, right?

WR Andre Johnson vs PHI seems like a decent matchup for him.
WR Mohammed Sanu vs JAX

RB Branden Oliver @ MIA probably his last chance to start

WR Martavis Bryant VS BAL

So i need to pick 1 RB 2 WR and 1 W/R Flex... what to do.. feels like at least one of them will go for 15 Points and one will go for like 2 Points... and a broken remote
Yes on Hill. He was already getting strong touches with Bernie active. And not a great outlook for SD RBs today so agree there.

Id go Sanu and Johnson and FLX out Bryant. Don't overthink. GL

besides the conditions limiting passing it always makes for a game with less plays than normal.

besides if manning goes off no big deal ... if you get more out of rivers, you look like a primo manager.

I mean vereen has been fighting that shoulder issue... land wrong on that thing on the hard could ground and he could be out. missed a practice this past week too... that usually costs carries no matter the reason

lol

okay, different games.

PPR - Pick 1
AJ Green vs JAX (in a possible limited snaps/decoy role AND division game vs CLE coming up Thursday)
T Will vs ARI with Weeden at QB

4-4 gotta win this week. up 18.80 pts after thursday nights games.

You're gonna feel like a moron if you sit AJ green and he grabs a couple TDs...

think it's worth dropping gostkowski for someone not playing in a blizzard?

Alright need help..Cutler on bye picked up Fitzpatrick and Griffin for this week , who should I start.

Weather in NE is a pain as I have Manny and DT gotta playem anyways

Alex smith vs jets (worst pass d in nfl)
Rg3 at minn (best pass d)
flacco at pitt
Weeded at ari (most pass yards allowed)

You're gonna feel like a moron if you sit AJ green and he grabs a couple TDs...

think it's worth dropping gostkowski for someone not playing in a blizzard?

also felt like a moron when I put Jimmy Graham back in and he got me Zero a couple weeks back lol.

probably, dont have 1 'stash' player you can drop?

Alright need help..Cutler on bye picked up Fitzpatrick and Griffin for this week , who should I start.

Weather in NE is a pain as I have Manny and DT gotta playem anyways

I have Manning and DT too. Thinking of picking up Rivers for the day...

I can't see how you bench Manning in any situation. Rivers is going up against a tough D, so it is no sure thing.

Need a TE for the weekend. I have Gates, so it will be just for the week - Heath Miller @ Jets or Owen Daniels vs Tennessee?

I lost Nick Foles last week. Put in a waiver claim for #1 Big Ben and #2 Jay Cutler. Didn't get Big Ben. I'm the first place team.

Current QBs are:
Matt Ryan
Jay Cutler

Team that added Big Ben dropped Matt Stafford to pick him up. I assume that I should put in a waiver claim for Stafford and drop Cutler?

Back