****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

potential for the Kremlin to try to avoid violence at least at the Confed Cup, otherwise people simply won't travel to Russia. No guy is gonna take his family to Russia to watch the WC ffs. You've already eliminated any possibility of supporters of African countries coming. I bet black players are going to refuse to play a la racism in Ukraine 4 years ago.

well yeah, half of them would be retired in other places

amazing that the rest of Europe let this anonymous talent get away

now that GER broke through NI has to worry about goal differential so they probably don't try for a draw do they?

Jesus so busy with work completely forgot we had 9am matches today, way I'm running these last couple days probly for the best

Go Pols, hope Lewy gets one for ye dollaz

I bet NI still sit back and hope it's 1-0 at the 75 minute mark but fuck this 3rd place stuff is mindfucking me

Germans have so many chances. Anyone know what kind of goal difference NI has to worry about? If they actually have to try to score, it's going to be a bloodbath.

So Croatia people are planning a flare attack on the ref at the 30:00 mark of that match? That should go over well, all that fucking passion.

gonna tailgate with some vodka and flares in my living room

Germans have so many chances. Anyone know what kind of goal difference NI has to worry about? If they actually have to try to score, it's going to be a bloodbath.

ya they do

right now they are on 3 points and 0 GD

Albania are 3 points and -2 GD, so it would guarantee they stay ahead of them at least, just need to finish ahead of one other for next round

basically if the North keep this scoreline, as long as Turkey dont beat the Czech's 4-0 or more, or the Czechs dont win

they qualify today

they could still qualify if the above doesnt happen

Nolito to sign 3 year deal with City according to my less than credible sources

Will take that all day if so

Back