****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Not sure what was more depressing, watching this England bullshit or going 0-3 on the day.

Go fuck yourself, England. Typical uninspired, embarrassing Euro performance.

England essentially dominated all three games , they move onto the second round. It's not the end of the world, they going be a tough out vs anyone

England essentially dominated all three games , they move onto the second round. It's not the end of the world, they going be a tough out vs anyone

They will be. But this was a perfect example of how good teams beat bad competition and average sides struggle. I get that they rested some of the heavy hitters to start the game, but there is no way they should have been held without a goal here.

They knew that if they didn't get a win here they may end up finishing second in the group and still they consistently walked the ball up, threw half-assed balls into the area with little to no support. Their effort today was horseshit.

Yes, I'm bitter because I lost on them—and I do think they'll get it together in the knockout stage. BUT, what they really needed was a good draw in the first round of the knockout stage to get them back on the same page before they play a good team. Now that may not happen, they may get someone hot like Iceland—and, honestly, that could be the end of them.

Sup lads
I need an ESPN insider log in
will swap for lifetime MLB Tv username & password

DM me on twitter if you wanna swap

:cheers:

@belleveudog

3885b1e33711317815620b7d1704975a.gif

thing with James goal is it wasn't BRAZIL

Hometown goal means a fuckton

And RVP header was fucking sick too

every country gonna be sending their hardest FIRM to 2018

I am very curious what happens next summer for the Confed Cup. I mean are Mexicans seriously gonna travel to Russia? Are Mexicans gonna throw beer cups at Russian players in Russia? I don't think so mate

Back