****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Gunner - is there a divide in Switzerland like Belgium amongst French/German speakers

So I would say no, the difference because of the different languages exists but doesn't create tensions at all, the economic situation is good too. It is true that us swiss-frenchs, swiss-germans and swiss-italians have their own characteristics and each are more turned towards France, Germany and Italy respectively for everything because of the language. And swiss-germans have the balance of power because they are in majority, 2/3 of the population, so we can see this difference in opinion and thinking in elections for example between the 3 main parts of Switzerland.

So I would say no, the difference because of the different languages exists but doesn't create tensions at all, the economic situation is good too. It is true that us swiss-frenchs, swiss-germans and swiss-italians have their own characteristics and each are more turned towards France, Germany and Italy respectively for everything because of the language. And swiss-germans have the balance of power because they are in majority, 2/3 of the population, so we can see this difference in opinion and thinking in elections for example between the 3 main parts of Switzerland.

God damnit you people and your efficiency

So what's the early opinion for USA-Argentina? Shorter rest + travel for Argentina, will it matter?

Argentina's back line isn't very good and Romero blows. Most important is if the USA defense, which is somewhat good, can maintain the Argentina attack

Argentina's back line isn't very good and Romero blows. Most important is if the USA defense, which is somewhat good, can maintain the Argentina attack
Bet yout house on Argentina -208. That's should be -550.

joke line

Good grief. Apparently I might as well have lit that Russia bet on fire. Fucking hell.

All right, England, need you to run it up a bit to win on the day.

Back