****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Of course I'm no Samuel Meatballs and have yet to actually figure out capping the universe, but I give it a whirl occasionally

I'm to the point where I'm concerned I may be jinxing these goddamn plays. Enough with the losing. Somebody score to at least get me the push here.

The good news is, one of us will win. Quite honestly, if Spain could have scored that PK, we both could have won here with a Croatia goal.

Spain definitely parked the bus. I thought that goal at the end of the first half might actually motivate them to try in the second. I was wrong.

Because they took Morata and Nolito off, obv playing for the draw

Silva been shit but it's all second guessing at this point anyway

true and i realize he's the captain, but i don't think i've ever seen a CB take a PK in all the soccer i've watched

joe p i'm appalled

I'm a terrible American. But I make up for it by voting. A lot.

Really hoping for a show tonight. I like KJ's call of 4-1. A lot of Messi for the fans, a goal from the US to keep it semi-interesting and so the team has something to hang their hat on, etc.

i feel stupid not driving 40 minutes to see Messi live in Foxboro. I remember thinking about and pretty much deciding if he played there I'd go and then I didn't even research where the game was lol

i feel stupid not driving 40 minutes to see Messi live in Foxboro. I remember thinking about and pretty much deciding if he played there I'd go and then I didn't even research where the game was lol

I'm not going to lie, I probably would have done the same thing—and then also felt the same way afterward. Ha.

Lol, Joe p I'm disappointed you would rather see messi put on a show than USA win.. You know you can get that by watching LA Liga basically every weekend

Alex, can you believe these Americans?

Lol, Joe p I'm disappointed you would rather see messi put on a show than USA win.. You know you can get that by watching LA Liga basically every weekend

I am the single worst USA soccer fan ever. Admittedly. I look at them, unfairly, as an extension of the MLS. I'm basically like, "Nice try kid, now why don't you go play in the corner while the adults talk over here."

I am THE WORST.

I am the single worst USA soccer fan ever. Admittedly. I look at them, unfairly, as an extension of the MLS. I'm basically like, "Nice try kid, now why don't you go play in the corner while the adults talk over here."

I am THE WORST.

mate half the team is in Europe

Do you root for Crosby to put on a show against us in the olympics?

Well, I mean ... kinda.

*ducks*

As a Penguins fan, it's tough because both Sid and Mario are responsible for some of Canada's greatest goals in the Olympics. So I'm always rooting for them.

Look, I root for us in our sports. Like basketball, boxing ... track?

Well, I mean ... kinda.

*ducks*

As a Penguins fan, it's tough because both Sid and Mario are responsible for some of Canada's greatest goals in the Olympics. So I'm always rooting for them.

Look, I root for us in our sports. Like basketball, boxing ... track?

you are an animal

Back