****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Yeah, this is clearly just not true.

For real though, he got married, I'm super happy for him. He's a good guy. Wrong about like 90% of things politically, but a very good dude.
We had some brews in Tempe once, nothin' but love

You go to those games JP?

Not the playoffs, but I've been. It's a great arena and the Knights do a really good job of all the other things surrounding putting on a show. It's really fun. Tickets for the playoffs are out of control though.

It will be interesting to see how Montreal handles this heat. It's a legit excessive heat warning all week here, it's like 115. Basically the more you can not go out of your house, the better. And I know they're only going from the hotel to the arena, but it's fucking hot. Everywhere. Also, Montreal is in a bad spot. I think they've only had 2,500 people for the playoffs. Meanwhile, T-Mobile is going to basically be full. And that place is loud as shit.

My guess—what I'm hoping for—is Montreal keeps it somewhat close tonight, but loses, and then just gets run out of the building on Wednesday as they're ready to GTFO of this town and this heat.

Not the playoffs, but I've been. It's a great arena and the Knights do a really good job of all the other things surrounding putting on a show. It's really fun. Tickets for the playoffs are out of control though.

It will be interesting to see how Montreal handles this heat. It's a legit excessive heat warning all week here, it's like 115. Basically the more you can not go out of your house, the better. And I know they're only going from the hotel to the arena, but it's fucking hot. Everywhere. Also, Montreal is in a bad spot. I think they've only had 2,500 people for the playoffs. Meanwhile, T-Mobile is going to basically be full. And that place is loud as shit.

My guess—what I'm hoping for—is Montreal keeps it somewhat close tonight, but loses, and then just gets run out of the building on Wednesday as they're ready to GTFO of this town and this heat.
Kinda go other way on that thinking

They are out of canada for first time all year, gonna get so jacked up playing in a full barn and I bet a lot of the people in there are canadiens fans tonight

C'mon 115 feels like a wet dream

Getting ready to go for a jog and then a plunge mate

Crazy though that it's still sleeves and jeans weather inside hockey arenas

I actually like cold weather a lot

Takes an adjustment I didn't used to have now, but I love it

This is just heat and stagnant is better than breezy when it feels like a hair dryer

I actually like cold weather a lot

Takes an adjustment I didn't used to have now, but I love it

This is just heat and stagnant is better than breezy when it feels like a hair dryer
I need a breeze

Every land locked place I've been its felt stale, have to be near an ocean

Have very specific requirements, think theres max 8 cities I could live in

I need a breeze

Every land locked place I've been its felt stale, have to be near an ocean

Have very specific requirements, think theres max 8 cities I could live in
Only places I would move from here are So Cal or Hawaii, would take a beach to uproot 20 years of clients and start over basically, they're all AZ

Not a fan of being land locked for sure but better than 90% of the country where if you want sun and water it involves humidity that I can't handle

Kinda go other way on that thinking

They are out of canada for first time all year, gonna get so jacked up playing in a full barn and I bet a lot of the people in there are canadiens fans tonight

In a way, this is why I like game two a little more than I like tonight in terms of betting. I have VGK on the end of some ML parlays from the weekend so I could try to middle the +1.5. And while Vegas could blow them out tonight, it doesn't feel like that kind of game to me.

Tonight there's a lot of energy for Montreal, lots of reasons to be up for the game, make a statement in a series they're big underdogs in. But then they stay here for two nights waiting for game two. First time out of Canada in forever ... some of those guys are going to take advantage of what this town has to offer—which I highly encourage. Ha.

There's also the possibility of a letdown for VGK after beating the team everyone kind of figured would take them out. So there's a chance they're a little flat tonight. But remember, Vegas has lost both of their series openers so far this year, in the last one they were embarrassed in game one. So I think in that room the focus has to be on fixing that here—against a team, let's be honest, that just isn't as good as Vegas.

I like Price and I definitely think he can steal a game, hell, he could steal the series. But either Colorado or Vegas was going to be the significantly better team here.

I'm hoping for a 2-1, 3-1 kind of VGK win tonight.

Yep, if they get one in vegas I like their odds tonight way more than game 2

Price needs to give em an incredible first 10 minutes because they are gonna come out at him, habs will be too amped up and vegas should be all over em, then for their sake they better hope to settle in. Vegas is so much better all around too which doesnt help

No petry is a huge loss, Weber prolly has to go 30 every game.

So why is every where labeling it Euro 2020 instead of 2021?
Just a hunch that merchandising for it was done well in advance of when it was supposed to be played, might as well legitimize all of the merch than to have to redo it all and pay to rebrand it as 2021. Euros and WC will always be in even years, this one off would be ridiculously expensive if they had to redo the name on everything.

I however will call it Euro 2021 :cool:

So I missed Portugal this morning. Acutally, the only part I saw live was the PK.

How did they look?
Was 0-0 til the 82nd minute I believe and that was a few minutes after Hungary had one disallowed for offside (correct call but still)

Yep, if they get one in vegas I like their odds tonight way more than game 2

Price needs to give em an incredible first 10 minutes because they are gonna come out at him, habs will be too amped up and vegas should be all over em, then for their sake they better hope to settle in. Vegas is so much better all around too which doesnt help

No petry is a huge loss, Weber prolly has to go 30 every game.

This turned out to be super prescient. The first ten minutes (well, real time anyway) of that game was all Habs. One thing about the fans in Vegas, they're still young in a lot of ways. So they tend to start super loud right before the game, but when the game starts, they sit back and are almost nervous until someone scores. Last night was no different. Meanwhile, VGK seemed like they needed time to figure out how afraid of Montreal's speed they should be.

But while they were doing that, Montreal was just trying to score, and but for Fleury being extremely sharp right out of the gate, that would have been an entirely different game.

Thing is, as the game went on, VGK realized that there's no MacKinnon or Landeskog on the other side of the ice this time. So they could pressure Montreal and not worry too much about giving up an automatic goal if they turned the puck over. And Montreal did not like being pressured one bit. If VGK continues to pressure them which, after seeing how well it worked why wouldn't you, and Montreal has no answer for it, this is going to be a very, very short series.

Back