****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

2010 Müller is badly needed
Ilkay!

Reality is they were only 2 years removed from looking slow as molasses in the WC, figure another year of talent and figuring strategy couldn't hurt. Not good that Timo is in such poor form. But to me their issues were more about game plan, if they can't get matches opened up they are screwed.

Fortunately for them all three group matches are in Munich

Macedonia did not seem to care about damage control at all. That seemed blatant. I was thinking about goal differential for them

And now we get copa action
Sounds like most of the big stars didn't want to be there but doing it anyway, who knows?

Two groups of 5 where only 1 from each doesn't make the KOs, going to be some meaningless matches the next couple weeks and the Venezuela thing is unreal

Think they would rather be doing WC qualifying instead of having to cram all those matches in to a very small amount of time

Sounds like most of the big stars didn't want to be there but doing it anyway, who knows?

Two groups of 5 where only 1 from each doesn't make the KOs, going to be some meaningless matches the next couple weeks and the Venezuela thing is unreal

Think they would rather be doing WC qualifying instead of having to cram all those matches in to a very small amount of time

feel like copa is a huge deal in sa

Arnautovic is a hugely immature asshole and always has been. He has been in trouble many times in his career, I remember different instances when he played for Werder Bremen

Back