****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Hard to not card that one, both were yellows for sure but both were soft yellow which sucks, usually at least get your money's worth with a sending off

Entire match is gonna look like this unless Spain score in the first half hour

Which my bets also need to have happen

Soccer mush on the over... So this score very predictable.. under 2.5 was plus money...

Oh, you could still easily get 2-1 here. Funny though, I feel like chalk has been somewhat money so far early on.

Also, I think some of these first results really push you toward overs in game twos simply because you've had a number of 2-0 and 3-0 results. If you're sitting on a -3 goal diff, you really might as well open it up in game two because a loss and you're done and a 1-0 win helps but it honestly only gets you to second place in your group at best.

I'm thinking about Scotland v. England next for example. If you can get a flat 2 I think you have to take a shot on the over. Denmark v. Belgium same thing, though that's probably a 2.5. But Denmark is really up against it now.

And JP I don't think Spain really cares about much of anything til knockouts

They should though when their lack of goal scoring becomes the Euro version of a pandemic

And JP I don't think Spain really cares about much of anything til knockouts

They should though when their lack of goal scoring becomes the Euro version of a pandemic

From what I'm seeing, this team would have to park the entire bus to get through a knockout game.

Good thing about this game for Spain is that nothing bad has ever come from letting a team you're better than just hang around.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Back