****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Were there a bunch of Habs fans there JP? I seriously didn't watch

But to your point, I moved here in '98, Dbacks inaugural year. Obv 2001 comes along and Yanks fans galore in the WS...was amazing how quickly a young fan base here adapted to every pitch in the WS and I credit it to all the Yankees fans that basically made it happen. PHX wasn't really notorious for postseason intensity.

See, but they still covered. This is why Portugal can come hang out and why Spain can go get fucked.

Quite frankly, I didn't even need Spain to cover, just get the fucking win. Not that I'm bitter.

Anyway, vive La France.

see i despise favorites who cover and don't deserve it

Reactions: KJ
Were there a bunch of Habs fans there JP? I seriously didn't watch

But to your point, I moved here in '98, Dbacks inaugural year. Obv 2001 comes along and Yanks fans galore in the WS...was amazing how quickly a young fan base here adapted to every pitch in the WS and I credit it to all the Yankees fans that basically made it happen. PHX wasn't really notorious for postseason intensity.

YES! A surprisingly good amount of Habs fans were in the building.

Which makes sense if you think about how the lockdown and crowd capacity has been in Montreal. But they showed up. Also, as it turns out, there were tickets available for $100 right before game time. Which was surprising, but I support people having fun and being able to go to games so good for them.

I was also very wrong about the Knights, I thought the town wouldn't take to them as fast as they did. Of course, that they snookered the NHL into maybe the best expansion deal ever and ended up with an immediately good team didn't hurt. But they've done a ton in the community. It's been pretty great.

YES! A surprisingly good amount of Habs fans were in the building.

Which makes sense if you think about how the lockdown and crowd capacity has been in Montreal. But they showed up. Also, as it turns out, there were tickets available for $100 right before game time. Which was surprising, but I support people having fun and being able to go to games so good for them.

I was also very wrong about the Knights, I thought the town wouldn't take to them as fast as they did. Of course, that they snookered the NHL into maybe the best expansion deal ever and ended up with an immediately good team didn't hurt. But they've done a ton in the community. It's been pretty great.
I have a childhood friend that's a high school teacher up there and somehow he's been able to take the fam of 4 to several playoff games. Upper level of course but still, think it might be a season ticket share or something of the sorts, but sends some snaps, pretty awesome atmosphere.

Think we'll see quite an uptick in cards in the 2nd round of matches, they've been very conservative to issue them to this point

I have a childhood friend that's a high school teacher up there and somehow he's been able to take the fam of 4 to several playoff games. Upper level of course but still, think it might be a season ticket share or something of the sorts, but sends some snaps, pretty awesome atmosphere.

The atmosphere is great. I highly recommend it. I went the last time the Pens were in town and people here generally don't care who you root for as long as you're not a dick about it. Although there was that fight in the Colorado series, which in fairness, was started by some asshole VGK fan.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
The atmosphere is great. I highly recommend it. I went the last time the Pens were in town and people here generally don't care who you root for as long as you're not a dick about it. Although there was that fight in the Colorado series, which in fairness, was started by some asshole VGK fan.
Suns fan took care of Denver fan for yas

In fairness to Hummels, he needed an almost perfect touch to do anything other than score there. He lets it go, it's a goal. He his touch is heavy at all, it's a goal.

Not him, he has the tape of a teammate and some extortion charges hanging over his head

HAHAHAHAHA. I have not heard this story. See, this is what happens when you're entire soccer focus is on whether Palace can find a way to keep Zaha in the fold. Hahahaha.

Their whole style has changed since that goal though, They look like they don't even want possession now.

They've always been pretty willing to let Germany have possession though? I'm worried about how the French have looked in attack. They're pretty overwhelming in that part of the pitch

I do think one of the german midfielders could replace pogba

Kimmich for pavard is the easy one

Kimmich for basically anyone outside the attackers really

Don't listen to this American bumblefuck. If France decides to give up possession entirely to Germany and just play counters, this game will be tied at halftime without issue.

Back