• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Reports are that when Lucas scored the winner vs Ajax last year the Atlanta’s team cheered loudly specifically to piss off De Boer ... haha damn

Reports are that when Lucas scored the winner vs Ajax last year the Atlanta’s team cheered loudly specifically to piss off De Boer ... haha damn
Read that athletic story today, that's so funny, sounds like it was just a horrible hire, team had such a south american style and attacking identity and he comes in and fucks it all up

They listed some potential options, I'm sure you read it, and everyone was from south America, some pretty big names too, guys in europe or the club America coach

Its biggest mls job you think? Blank is willing to spend

Read that athletic story today, that's so funny, sounds like it was just a horrible hire, team had such a south american style and attacking identity and he comes in and fucks it all up

They listed some potential options, I'm sure you read it, and everyone was from south America, some pretty big names too, guys in europe or the club America coach

Its biggest mls job you think? Blank is willing to spend

yeah I would say them and LAFC are top jobs

Galaxy could be , but they only really spend money on global stars in their 30s

Think I'm gonna be on impact and philly to advance

I missed start of this 1st one, gonna watch and see if I can find a halftime bet I like. With you on philly although draw kinda worries me with how stingy both defenses been. Def favor Philly in pk’s with Blake looking fantastic thus far.

Amazing what Vancouver has done , I haven’t heard of most of their players and they have one keeper on the roster

Back