• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Red card on Sassuolo right before half. That gonna kill their hopes im afraid. Just hope it doesn’t lead to Milan sitting on lead and no more goals.

Well that loss on Sassuolo/Milan over was the worst thing that has happened to me thus far into my soccer career! That was way worse than one those late in extra time goals to beat me.

a red card right before end of half that changed entire complexion of the match. There no way that doesn’t go over without it imo. Not to mention that decision buried Sassuolo right then! (Had them +.75 as well). A defensive quality team like Milan has a one goal lead and a extra man and stick a fork in it. Sassuolo went from 65% possession, 5 corners, several good chances in the 1st half to losing a man and not one more corner or shot on goal I believe! Possession ended 50-50 as Milan just sat on it entire second half with no real pressure to speak of, no interest risking going forward with the lead, and very little thought of attacking.

What a freakin bummer, obviously we might not have seen a goal anyways but that not really the point, point is any chance I had of that was taken away. Red cards are simply to damn punitive!! Why not make it more like a hockey power play and send them off for 10-15 minutes? Not only that be more fair wouldnt it be more exciting as the team with the extra man would then have a sense of urgency to take advantage?? Hell they can even say it gotta be a different man that comes back cause the guy who drew the red is booted! Once again I know my one month of soccer experience hardly qualifies me to come and fix the game but god damn I hate watching a match after a red card is issued! I can’t be the only one who sees it this way??? lol

This dc Montreal match is awful so far. Neither side showing any aggression coming forward, just bull shitting in middle of field.

that knock must be worse than a knock?

Or Frank is back in love with Mount since De Gea gave him a goal on Sunday

I do t
he was on the bench Sunday, probably will be used for a short spurt if needed

Yeah this is probably it , probably not fully fit to go 90

I have a very hard time believing he thinks Mount is the better option now , he would be one of the very few

If this holds and leceister and United draw and Chelsea loses Sunday , Chelsea is out right , based on GD

Parma has the lead mates

I’m kinda frustrated I only played the under there. I was looking to use Napoli in parlay then after I put some work in I decided no chance I could trust them. With Napoli missing most their attacking punch and match being rather meaningless I thought under 3 was the way to go. When Parma got the penalty goal before half I was worried.

Back