• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Not afraid of chelsea next year since it seems lampard only cares about buying attackers and kante isnt what he was 3 years ago anymore

This is the 4th game in a row juve haven’t played well but they are going to win the league today

Not afraid of chelsea next year since it seems lampard only cares about buying attackers and kante isnt what he was 3 years ago anymore

he's hurt right?

MCFC getting Ake and supposedly being in on Koulibaly doesn't leave much for Frank to acquire. Still need an explanation on not starting Pulisic yesterday if he was gonna play the last 35'

I see Juve just scored

How they looking?

better than they have lately and that De Ligt goal was a stunner (both for how good of a strike it was and considering who it came frmo while Dybala has missed the target all night and CR7 has been quiet)

he's hurt right?

MCFC getting Ake and supposedly being in on Koulibaly doesn't leave much for Frank to acquire. Still need an explanation on not starting Pulisic yesterday if he was gonna play the last 35'

I though koulibaly wanted to stay with Napoli

it's all rumors at this point, but MCFC keeps being mentioned whenever Koulibaly is mentioned and other clubs aren't

I’m so confused why that goal didn’t count just now but very glad it didn’t as it been very bad for my under!! Lol

yep, the CAG coaches were telling their players not to pressure the ball unless it was out of the backline according to translation by the Italian-speaking color guy

he's hurt right?

Theres a bunch of cbs available across europe

But the rumor is they are almost done on havertz, sane in his presser at bayern yesterday said it as if it was already done

So after ziyech, werner, and potentially havertz, they cant have much money left, roman doesnt spend like he used too. Only reason theyve even been able to do so much this window is they were transfer banned last big window and they sold hazard, so lots in the transfer kitty

That’s a TOP10job I’d say in North/South America, maybe Top 5

Blank will spend money . Interested to see who that target

Back