• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I think it goes straight to pens

starting to get the feeling Vancouver wins this
That's why I was askin on pens

At some point these odds are still so high, if its pens after 90 value starting to tip Vancouver's way

Skc leaving openings at the back too on counter, bair will get a few more chances

This feels like a world cup game, like a brazil vs australia

Where they just cant score and the longer it takes the more inevitable the letdown feels

This is great news for Canada , who I really think have a good shot at qualifying .. Honduras and Costa Rica are way down this cycle

here is how it ranks for me

1. Mexico

pretty big gap

2. US

3. Everyone else

So what happened kc won on penalty kicks? I was so frustrated with them I turned off around the 95th minute. Lol. I took a beating in that match, I really should have hedged with all the parlays I had tied to kc but I really didn’t see any way they wouldn’t win that match handily. Obviously they should have which means jack squat. Still dumb on my part but hedging soccer tough w possible draw looming like what happened. Coulda took the +1.5 but then I’m cutting to far into potential profit.

Like both underdogs tonight , Salt Lake and Seattle , will see how that works out

Jeez, I thoughT seattle was worth a shot at +215, now I see they all way up to +275! Is that sharp money driving that?

I know laFC has looked in better form but seattle got stuck playing one those 8am starts. For as good laFC attack has been their defense been leaky. My biggest concern is seattle has some injuries that could hurt the defense. Still, playing against a opponent I think will allow chances I trust they find a way to pull it out.

This is great news for Canada , who I really think have a good shot at qualifying .. Honduras and Costa Rica are way down this cycle

here is how it ranks for me

1. Mexico

pretty big gap

2. US

3. Everyone else

Yep, no excuse not to make it to the final group stage

Davies, david, hoilett as good a front 3 as there is in concacaf outside mexico right now

If akinola makes up his mind and chooses canada it's a huge boost, liam miller at liverpool probably goes on loan next year to PL or good championship team and may be ready to contribute by final group stage

Kaye and arfield are a decent midfield, concacaf level very solid

Defense leaves a lot to be desired, Doniel henry best cb and he plays in Korea, but outside guys like marquez, puli etc. Not a huge issue in concacaf

Obviously in net everything is solid after watching the game last night

3rd is very possible, less than 4th is unacceptable

Back