• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

You sure they sell rossi?

He is looking reallllly good with no vela

I think they want 20 million and they seem to be firm on that , do they get that , idk . Like you said he has looked really good in this tourney

they will sell , that’s was kinda already known going into this season( that he would probably leave in the summer )just don’t know what the market is post Covid

Is Portland gonna be able to find any space? Looks like cincy plan is to look for a 0-0 draw and win on kicks. Makes for some super exciting soccer ;)

Absolutely outrageous to put these matches behind a paywall. This is straight from the ESPN playbook.

So now the best soccer I was incredibly excited to watch i have to buy? Way to fuck up my new found interest you miserable fucks! I probably won’t even investigate the free trial for same reason I refuse to give espn the 5 bucks a month for plus, cause fuck them!

I guess soccer don’t care enough about their new fans to investigate a better tv deal? Lol

Was also kinda last minute for them, and like you say golf is crushing it

If they come out next year with this same type of schedule I think theres a right to be pissed

With cbs all access tho, probably better in terms of seeing all the games, rather than buying 1 at a time

Still kinda surprised dazn hasnt gone big in us market

We get premier league, champions league, europa, championship, serie a, nfl network, mlb network, mls reg season, red zone, sunday ticket, european darts, tennis, bellator, boxing, euro league hockey, khl, some other stuff too

For 20 a month

Think its adding buli too next year

La liga and ligue 1 are on bein

Still kinda surprised dazn hasnt gone big in us market

We get premier league, champions league, europa, championship, serie a, nfl network, mlb network, mls reg season, red zone, sunday ticket, european darts, tennis, bellator, boxing, euro league hockey, khl, some other stuff too

For 20 a month

Think its adding buli too next year

La liga and ligue 1 are on bein

I wish it was just one network , like ESPN or NBC maybe one day

I wish it was just one network , like ESPN or NBC maybe one day

Ya that would be ideal, we used to have everything on tsn up here, which is basically our ESPN, they even own it I think

But at least now we get more stuff, I remember even like 15 years ago was only ever maybe 2 or 3 pl games live per week, champions league would only ever be 1 option, and spain or Italy were only on the foreign channels

Remember getting to stay home during euro or world cup qualifying games, they had england games on ppv

Does winner get only spot in concacaf CL next year? Or does us get a 2nd slot for mls cup winner

there are 4 slots , since there is no US open cup this year this tourney takes its place ... 1 is for mls cup winner , one is for highest points in seasons , and not sure what the last one is

then Canada has one that I think is the winner of Canada open cup

Back