• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Cant wait till the europa and cl tournaments

Gonna be weird for some teams tho

Bayern will go like 6 weeks without a game

Spanish teams 4 weeks

Seattle too easy

Morris does look good really think he should try Europe ( still semi you g at 25) , him and CP attacking for USMNT is a lot of speed

Seattle too easy

Morris does look good really think he should try Europe ( still semi you g at 25) , him and CP attacking for USMNT is a lot of speed

They might have started this thing kinda poor but they look as dangerous as anyone going forward. I know beating that poor defensive and outmanned Vancouver side doesnt prove much but I don’t think their 0-1-1 start did either.

Drawing w San Jose wasnt worst thing in world as everyone seemed rusty the 1st match. Their loss was one the goofy 9am starts and I think the manager tried to do uncharacteristic things to offset that which turned out not working. Again I know last night they had a weak opponent but their quality was on display in lot of ways, in the 1st half their counter attack was fantastic, then after getting the sizable lead they controlled possession the entire second half and really didn’t give Vancouver any chances (from what I saw, I did doze off at some point, lol)..

Other than probably LaFC is there really another team that we think is for sure better than Seattle?

They might have started this thing kinda poor but they look as dangerous as anyone going forward. I know beating that poor defensive and outmanned Vancouver side doesnt prove much but I don’t think their 0-1-1 start did either.

Drawing w San Jose wasnt worst thing in world as everyone seemed rusty the 1st match. Their loss was one the goofy 9am starts and I think the manager tried to do uncharacteristic things to offset that which turned out not working. Again I know last night they had a weak opponent but their quality was on display in lot of ways, in the 1st half their counter attack was fantastic, then after getting the sizable lead they controlled possession the entire second half and really didn’t give Vancouver any chances (from what I saw, I did doze off at some point, lol)..

Other than probably LaFC is there really another team that we think is for sure better than Seattle?

Seattle is who I liked pre tournament

So these matches also count toward the league standings that starts up after the tourney? Does that make tonight’s Philly/Orlando match more meaningful than it typically be in this kind of format where both teams are already through?

United lineup weak af. DeGea in goal though.
Still so pissed about this game.
-Why Ole put in DeGea instead of Romero who has been in every cup game is beyond me. Made no sense, but whatever. So, perhaps he's thinking he is putting in the #1 gk to give them the best chance to win?
-In that case, why put both Greenwood and Martial on the bench? Martial has been in superb form since the restart and I get that you need to rotate the squad, but ffs, they just had what 3 months off, and have 2 fucking league games left? And if they win out, they don't even have to fuck around with Europa league.
-I totally expected them to start Matic, and that is fine. But wtf change the entire form of your team for this one fucking game? United's been in best form of England playing with 4 in the back, now they go with 3 CB's? Just fucking stupid AF.
-But the real gut punch here, was Brandon fucking Williams. Starting a 19 year old shit player here in this spot was an absolute disaster waiting to happen and oh boy did it. He was the obvious weak link here and was just fucking brutal. Shaw unavailable, fine, but how about starting a guy with some experience. Dalot would have been my first choice, but I would have been fine with Fosu Mensah as well.
But, no let's take a team that's been in great form, shake up their entire fucking formation, rotation and throw in a youth player for the cherry on the fucking top of it.
Maybe if Bailly and Maguire don't head butt each other it may have ended at nil, but fucking team was stupid. Got to play to win in the semis of the FA Cup. IF it was mid-march and a quarter final game vs say a Leicester and you want to rotate or try something out, GREAT. Not here

Still so pissed about this game.
-Why Ole put in DeGea instead of Romero who has been in every cup game is beyond me. Made no sense, but whatever. So, perhaps he's thinking he is putting in the #1 gk to give them the best chance to win?
-In that case, why put both Greenwood and Martial on the bench? Martial has been in superb form since the restart and I get that you need to rotate the squad, but ffs, they just had what 3 months off, and have 2 fucking league games left? And if they win out, they don't even have to fuck around with Europa league.
-I totally expected them to start Matic, and that is fine. But wtf change the entire form of your team for this one fucking game? United's been in best form of England playing with 4 in the back, now they go with 3 CB's? Just fucking stupid AF.
-But the real gut punch here, was Brandon fucking Williams. Starting a 19 year old shit player here in this spot was an absolute disaster waiting to happen and oh boy did it. He was the obvious weak link here and was just fucking brutal. Shaw unavailable, fine, but how about starting a guy with some experience. Dalot would have been my first choice, but I would have been fine with Fosu Mensah as well.
But, no let's take a team that's been in great form, shake up their entire fucking formation, rotation and throw in a youth player for the cherry on the fucking top of it.
Maybe if Bailly and Maguire don't head butt each other it may have ended at nil, but fucking team was stupid. Got to play to win in the semis of the FA Cup. IF it was mid-march and a quarter final game vs say a Leicester and you want to rotate or try something out, GREAT. Not here

it was pretty clear they were more worried about UCL qualifying and the money associated so Ole kept his best players on the bench with only two days before the next match while also on a two-day rest disadvantage

Chelsea rested some as well, but if you don't play Williams there then he's sitting the rest of the season

Sassuolo is getting some things done coming forward, 3 corners, 4 shots but only 1 on goal, winning the possession battle. Need them to capitalize!

Back