• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Ah crap. Liverpool gonna burn one my parlays, now be a great time for one those late winners I been desperately waiting for!!! Lmao

Burnley gonna pack 9 in back Liverpool will have the ball can they get it through

I really thought they had a penalty there. Initial tackle was good but I thought clear he put his leg up to trip the guy when he had chance to stay on ball.

There’s actually a lot of talk these days about how Mane Firminho and Salah are all sort of the same age and it will be interesting to see what happens in a few years as they will have to eventually blow it up

There’s actually a lot of talk these days about how Mane Firminho and Salah are all sort of the same age and it will be interesting to see what happens in a few years as they will have to eventually blow it up

but they're building with youth so that won't matter?

Look at Barcelona average age of their top players

I need 30 more scoreless minutes in the Celta match to get in the win column today! Lol. Well a Celta goal would I suppose technically get me a W but seeing how I’d lose more on under and draw than cashing Celta pk not really. Lol

Even better it was the underdog right? I tend to think this way in ncaa football when betting a over, if the dog gets me early scores I feel better about the over!

Jfc. Another extra time goal beats all 3 my bets in the Celta match. Unrealz. 2nd match today I had my 1-1 score up until the very end!! Ugh

Celta didn’t even score the damn goal so lost all 3 bets, Celta pk, Under, and draw in the 91st minute!! Fuck fuck fuck. On the heals of losing draw and under in the watford match on a penalty in 82nd minute. Ugh.

I barely remember last week when I was saying how I was a instant soccer phenom! Dropping some money practically every day this week has humbled me yet again! Lmao. If things don’t turn around quickly today I’m in danger of finding myself in the red on this soccer experiment. :(

I thought Chelsea‘s keeper could have done more against the second goal. It seems like the Sheffield player had a really small window to shoot through which Chelsea‘s keeper basically conceded with his positioning

Back