• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

has Mexico fallen off the map in terms of youth development ? Are they all dual nationals playing in US ?

I can’t think of anyone u22 from Mexico who is getting minutes in a top 5 league

not sure how old Jimenez (Wolves) or Lozano (Napoli) are

Why weve set up to defend and absorb pressure from bournemouth

In turn making them look like brazil from the pele era, isnt something I expected

how do we explain Mourinho? Is he just pompous and does things his own way even when it's not in the team's best interest whatsoever?

Twitter destroying Spurs today. Didn't watch the game, but evidently not a singe attempt on goal today? Oof.
United penalty was good call. VAR even verified it. No idea how anyone could dispute that one.

Poor poor defending by Grealish. I feel for the guy because he's talented and has shit around him, but pull up your fucking socks ffs and give a fuck about the game.

I don't get how anyone could plausibly cite a VAR decision in order to legitimate a call when VAR repeatedly screws up egregiously.

The defender did not do anything but have his leg stomped on by the Man U player. Bruno initiated contact and fell after hurting the defender who did nothing wrong.

crazy draws today in Europa (ManUtd running so good right now) and UCL, the already-qualifiers have such an easy road. OL has to hold on for dear life vs Juve only to draw MCFC or Real Madrid lol in their 2nd game back

do away goals count as such in the Europa league 2nd legs if a first was played? Since they're not playing the games at home like the UCL, not sure. Expect them to count as a tiebreaker but don't know

There is a positive test for KC and the information is fuzzy if this was contracted In the bubble

I think this tournament is on maybe some thin ice ?

This also could have effect on NBA

Also probably a stupid question but why not Sean Dyche if you are a big club? Is he just a strategy guy who works with smaller clubs? I am getting there with soccer but still tryin got learn a bunch and a bunch i definitely don’t understand....like Brendan Rogers who in believe blows...

Also probably a stupid question but why not Sean Dyche if you are a big club? Is he just a strategy guy who works with smaller clubs? I am getting there with soccer but still tryin got learn a bunch and a bunch i definitely don’t understand....like Brendan Rogers who in believe blows...

You know what still seems incredibly odd to me? I see so many matches where a team goes 90 minutes with very few chances let alone goals, then we get into extra time and they turn into a completely different side! I’d love to hear a good explanation for that? lol. My heart been broken so many times in such a short period! It does make the last several minutes incredibly exciting/excruciating if action the goal!! Lol.

I hope that isn’t considered a “stupid question” because I have many that surely “dumber” than that one!! Only way to learn/understand a new sport is to ask questions!! Are you enjoying learning soccer as much as I am?

I am enjoying it immensely and have been progressively getting more involved/curious in the past few years....

I have learned the hard way about those late goals....I have been killed (and saved) many times by a Sterling 90+3 goal....I also don’t understand why the pressure picks up only at 40+ and 85+ I am sure it has to do with work rate and inability to keep that up and changing defense of opposition....I think there is a good reason for it, I’m just not yet there...

Salah ain’t got it today for some reason by the way....just slightly off might be trying too hard for that golden boot...his arm is up for the ball everytime they are near the 18...he is ‘thirsty’ for goals today as the young folks might say...

I can’t wait till I get a late one that gets me a win! Lol. I thought I had it in one match getting the go ahead goal at 90+1, I’m all jumping around then 4 minutes later wouldn’t ya know, fucking equalizer! Lol

Back