• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Wow. Palace was insanely close to equalizing.

couple great chances. That header beat the goalie but hit the post. Then they had another great opportunity in the last minute. Heck of a match. Seems like they all shaking off the rust from the lay-off, matches seem to be much more exciting this past week or so.

couple great chances. That header beat the goalie but hit the post. Then they had another great opportunity in the last minute. Heck of a match. Seems like they all shaking off the rust from the lay-off, matches seem to be much more exciting this past week or so.

you must have missed Everton and last Man City game

you must have missed Everton and last Man City game

i did. I’m sure there still some ugly, Let’s face it, there a lot of boring soccer! Just in general the epl I’ve seen has looked much more entertaining last week or so compared to the early shit after restart where every match I saw was lacking quality.

Oof Arsenal red. Should be an interesting finish

I needed LC to get more out of all that time with the extra man. I had over and little on them. Didn’t know they were playing that game in downpour til after I bet it. I have no clue how rain effects soccer matches? Any the more seasoned soccer players have thoughts on that? I’m super curious!! I wanna say that match it hurt the scoring but could just be my bias of needing over, lol.

its Dallas , the bubble is working fine . All these positives were prior

I’ve yet to see evidence that anyone has caught the virus in the bubble.

media is working OT to try to push how bad this is

Oh it's not the bubble covid, it's all these teams have having more positives than the entire of europe seemed too and so many games getting pushed back

Also they gotta redo the groups now no?

Group A has 6 teams, group b has 3

East team will have to be in west group but who cares

Oh it's not the bubble covid, it's all these teams have having more positives than the entire of europe seemed too and so many games getting pushed back

Also they gotta redo the groups now no?

Group A has 6 teams, group b has 3

East team will have to be in west group but who cares

I think the MLS is showing their flexibility, they will move stuff around . Guess we will see

rumors are Nashville is about to be kicked out

I think a lot of this has to do with the players not self quarantining like they should prior to leaving for Orlando

I think NBA is handling this better in the sense they are getting people in the bubble sooner

I can’t answer why Europe handled this better , a lot of this relies on these players making smart decisions prior to entering the bubble

Johnathan david to lille for 25m sounds like

Canadians are disappointed cause he was linked to barca by like a tier 11 source a few months ago

Def possibility of a player joining the bubble who has the virus but Hasn’t tested positive yet , then infects a whole bunch of his teammates in training ( but that has always been the risk)

MLS tried to alleviate this issue by requiring all teams come into the bubble at least 14 days prior to first game , but players union balked at that

there is obviously a chance this all blows up .. some of me thinks this is MLS playing guinea pig to making sure NBA has all the right plans in place :)( also ESPN can give them the TV time ) they can’t in a month

I think the MLS is showing their flexibility, they will move stuff around . Guess we will see

I think a lot of this has to do with the players not self quarantining like they should prior to leaving for Orlando

I think NBA is handling this better in the sense they are getting people in the bubble sooner

I can’t answer why Europe handled this better , a lot of this relies on these players making smart decisions prior to entering the bubble

can't answer why :rofl:

Just don’t test them and everything be fine. If they actually have symptoms then obviously remove him and test. Other than that stop tripping if they feel fine!!

oh god dammit, this why I didn’t Post anywhere for months. No desire to get into what bs garbage Covid is and inevitably argue with the folks who think it serious. I really don’t wannna so please ignore me :)

GWarner and everyone else we have a covid thread in GD that is welcome to all. Please for the love of god go there if you want to get into covid (especially covid apart from how sports leagues are handling it)

Just don’t test them and everything be fine. If they actually have symptoms then obviously remove him and test. Other than that stop tripping if they feel fine!!

oh god dammit, this why I didn’t Post anywhere for months. No desire to get into what bs garbage Covid is and inevitably argue with the folks who think it serious. I really don’t wannna so please ignore me :)

Isn‘t that what we do anyways — ignore you? :)

View attachment 49171
Ok so I’m on Roma and they went down 1-0 and I pulled this up and it looks like they’re dominating the match but they’re just not falling for them. Idk soccer all that well anyway.

They won so glad it worked out

But the possession doesnt really matter much in football, plenty of teams prefer to play on counter, touches in final 3rd or penalty box more important factors

The shots on target only being 3 to 1 at ht isnt a huge gap, the 13 total shots from looking st the xg at the 44th minute Roma 2 - 1 Parma Calcio 1913 (July 08 2020) | Serie A | 2019/2020 | xG | Understat.com Just shows roma had launched a bunch of shots outside the box

The xg was actually 0.91 to 0.90 at the 44th min when the screenshot was taken, so very even in terms of chances created

They took over in 2nd half and deservedly won, missed 5 chances within 10 yards right in front of the net

But ya, I'd be careful on just total shots or possession , can be deceiving

Think nashville will be gone by tomorrow

Just switch to 6 groups of 4 imo

seems like a common agent ploy to drive up the price

that’s gotta be in top 5 of largest transfer fees for Concacaf player

I was trying to think about that, I think its 2nd after pulisic....

it will be passed for sure in a few years with davies and reyna for sure, weah if hes not psg level csn still be very good and get sold for a lot

Miles robinson moves to europe soon I bet and maybe gets big money, pomykal too

I was trying to think about that, I think its 2nd after pulisic....

it will be passed for sure in a few years with davies and reyna for sure, weah if hes not psg level csn still be very good and get sold for a lot

Miles robinson moves to europe soon I bet and maybe gets big money, pomykal too

has Mexico fallen off the map in terms of youth development ? Are they all dual nationals playing in US ?

I can’t think of anyone u22 from Mexico who is getting minutes in a top 5 league

Last edited:
Back