• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

AV caught quite the break early in this one. I don’t really know the rule on that but announcer seemed pretty certain shoulder was ok, guess it wasn’t.

it's a complete joke. My +0.25 is now -0.75

I think if it stood you would have been spot on and AV prob goes away and dies. No clue if shoulder legal how that wasn’t good but I’ll take a break, if that isn’t enough to get these fukks a win it was a terrible bet! Lol

handball rules got changed for next year and that's a goal for sure next year though it should be a goal for sure this year too. Villa got a 2nd life and i fucking hate palace

handball rules got changed for next year and that's a goal for sure next year though it should be a goal for sure this year too. Villa got a 2nd life and i fucking hate palace

Im fairy certain they don’t get this result if that goal counted but I guess we will never know. Tough break for sure. Villa goalie been pretty stout.

I’ve never really played soccer but I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have made that pass back to the wrong team. Of course this far into the match id be laid out on the grass, way too much running for me!!

Based on how you describe how you play bball, you would be a prem squad‘s designated fouler. You play dirty and get a red when you‘re too tired to keep fouling.

Based on how you describe how you play bball, you would be a prem squad‘s designated fouler. You play dirty and get a red when you‘re too tired to keep fouling.

I’d be laid out requesting oxygen! I couldn’t even tell ya last time I ran in a full court game. I been playing some half court lately but no senseless running end to end with that!!

Feel silly it took this stupid pandemic to try and learn this sport. In fairness tho it was mostly a time issue as capping the others didn’t leave me lot of time to try and dive into all these leagues and teams. Now that I know I enjoy it I’ll make time.

Why these guys seem to wanna score for the wrong team? As if passing into a break away wasn’t enough now we just gonna score for tot!

What are the thoughts on the piped in fan sounds? Who the hell is sitting around doing it? Seems like an awful gig.

I get it it’s old sound but it seems pretty intoned to what’s going on...moan and groans and such, seems like someone would have to be doing that...maybe I’m over thinking it at this point

Just tv, you can watch without it on nbc sports app. I have done that whole working a few times but weekend not worth it on little tablet screen

Back