• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I couldn’t decide what to do on the spread with Barcelona. Have ml in several parlays. Took under 2.75 assuming Valladolid would be hard for them to break down.

This almost as good as a ncaa football or hoops Saturday! Not quite but not bad!! I shall make the old lady work every Saturday!! Lol

That was pretty impressive play by Barcelona to get that goal.,

These announcers crack me up. Wish I could recite what this goofball was screaming about that goal, it was hilarious! Lol. Anyone else see/hear that?

That was pretty impressive play by Barcelona to get that goal.,

These announcers crack me up. Wish I could recite what this goofball was screaming about that goal, it was hilarious! Lol. Anyone else see/hear that?

Ray Hudson? He is a nutcase

Unfortunately I don’t have rewind option on where I watch the BeIn network or I’d go back so I could say announcer comments after goal. I swear ya gotta hear that shit. Something about the strike being as sharp as Excalibur’s sword or some shit. He so excited. Lol

It’s pretty amazing Barcelona got held to 1 goal with how many chances they were creating early. Works for me tho, got the under! Starting to heat up now! lol

Atalanta match didn’t disappoint!! I’ve made a nice comeback after those 1st 2 losses to start the day!!! If I can hit these mls unders will be very good day!!

Well we finally see a 1st half goal in the mls restart. Right out the gates at the 4 min mark, luckily things settled down quickly and it remains 1-0 at half. Hopefully the scoring is out their systems now!! Lol

Another mls under in the books! 1 more to go! This one makes me a little nervous just cause it the 1st one that was less than 3. Nothing about the others Form makes me concerned tho.

Back