• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Lucas and lamela are basically the new signings in terms of playing time, although who knows how long lamela is out

But i think lucas can have a breakout year kinda like sonny did year before last

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

I really believe in 2nd season poch

Almost everyone except toby has been average year 1 and really taken off year 2

Lucas and aurier doing that would be the difference

Lucas and lamela are basically the new signings in terms of playing time, although who knows how long lamela is out

But i think lucas can have a breakout year kinda like sonny did year before last

the problem is the depth

it just doesn't make that much sense to not sign anyone. I know it was all lols but remember the crawl across the finish line last year, these guys were done. Now you've got basically half the team playing through the summer, injuries are bound to happen

the problem is the depth

it just doesn't make that much sense to not sign anyone. I know it was all lols but remember the crawl across the finish line last year, these guys were done. Now you've got basically half the team playing through the summer, injuries are bound to happen

I dont get it unless they really think some youth guys can contribute

Saw this on reddit, everyone kind of in same boat except city

xg2roalgu7f11.jpg

Yeah just for example if Kane and Eriksen get hurt for an extending period of time that’s trouble, a lot of trouble.

Its really only ,midfield that worries me with dembele being so injury prone

I like winks a lot, needs to stay healthy, if he wwa last year i think he makes england team

Then onomah needs to become a quality sub and start some cup and league games

Ya, if kane goes its hard, if its a month or so, son and lucas can fill in

For eriksen its really only lamela who has that creativity

Oh Rebecca Lowe , lol

yeah they should be the model

it seems like TNT has taken the best of Fox in Kate Abdo and Holden for CL

You guys see that plane stolen in seattle last night?

The audio of him talking to air traffic and then the f15s is crazy

He did a barrel roll then crashed, or shot down, on an island

Back