****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Actually heard Thailand and Malaysia are great

But Japan of course wins...the people who do international business and know Chinese/Mandarin love it there but said if they didn't know the language it would kinda suck

S Korea be nice other than obvious political chaos

best do Machu Picchu when you're young, hit 40 and shit you didn't even know you had starts cracking and twisting in the body, not somewhere you want to be if that happens

Man I've sprained my right ankle so many times, no clue how that would go with something like that if it happened

Ya thats already an issue for me

Not the age

But i have torn my left knee, everything in it

Torn all the ligaments in right ankle twice

Already feel the creaks when i wake up

I think people need more vacation to travel

With north america was more like continental europe where august is basically a vacay

Bet half the people I talk to whether it's friends or clients....will never step foot outside the US in their lifetime. Got that 'Merica attitude, not like it's worth getting into with them. Fortunately one side of my family (the one I actually see) all go overseas. Just a strange mentality so many have

Bet half the people I talk to whether it's friends or clients....will never step foot outside the US in their lifetime. Got that 'Merica attitude, not like it's worth getting into with them. Fortunately one side of my family (the one I actually see) all go overseas. Just a strange mentality so many have

Nah they'll just travel w/in the 48 states, they travel...no chance they even go to Hawaii or Alaska

I mean I don't like Mexico but have done it a couple times and just know there are places I'd rather be, emission laws are brutal. Maybe a golf trip to Cabo would be the only thing I'd entertain, but at least I know I don't like it

I think people need more vacation to travel

With north america was more like continental europe where august is basically a vacay

I hate how it’s frowned up on that intake 3 week vacations. I work all year and have never called off of work in my 8 years at this place

It’s your vacation, use it how you want

A lot of people just don’t like to travel , not sure it has anything to do with nationalism

Ya i know plenty people here that just go to the cottage or lakehouse every year, just no interest in it

Nothing to do with not liking other cultures

When im older with a family, will def do cottage or lakehouses in the summer here in bc over travel abroad

Less stress, guaranteed good time

the Gater life

I think I'll always want to travel

The only thing that I can see holding me back is air travel - i just hate it in every way. Too much anxiety and discomfort

When im older with a family, will def do cottage or lakehouses in the summer here in bc over travel abroad

Less stress, guaranteed good time
The older, I don't feel like traveling, as gruv said the whole flying experience blows...I don't even like going to live events any more

There's a reality though, I went to college with plenty of people in Missouri who at that age, had never been out of the state of Missouri. Seriously. Not just there either, it's in AZ as well although obviously far less, but it exists.

Back