• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Is cool to see how much of a rivalry this is already

Mls seens to lack that

Vancouver, seattle, portland is good

Nyc teams same

This one alreary up there

I know the game times does, at least in group stages

Goes like europa Thursdays now

Games at 955am and 12pm pst instead of just 1145am

I love it

Not sure if its split evenly, but 8 group games per day

I hope they can split it how they want, not by draw, so if there sre two big games they can have them on different time slots

I'll pay for the first month to see how it all goes then likely just do the season assuming it's all good. Too bad they don't do the first matchdays complimentary so we can at least get a taste of it first

Does suck tho, during groups I was always able to go to a sports bar and watch 4 matches and the whiparound at once, no chance they'll pay for that package I wouldn't think unless it's a soccer centric bar, and most of those don't have a ton of tvs around here.

So TNT announced they are showing one game per time frame, cl now having 2 time periods now instead of just the one, rest of games for you guys on paywall, including all europa league

I will probably only pay for the Tottenham games I think. I'm ok with it costing money now, as long as it's a better product then Fox as those are the games I usually watch anyway.. I'm sure the first year will have a bumpy start though

Ya i dono if id pay the monthly considering the game on tv is likely going to be the one to watch anyway in that timeslot

So just buying individual for your team or a specific game seems like right way to go

Ya i dono if id pay the monthly considering the game on tv is likely going to be the one to watch anyway in that timeslot

So just buying individual for your team or a specific game seems like right way to go

especially with the two time slots

I wonder if now after seba and now martinez, more mls clubs try and sign skilled smallish strikers who struggle a bit in seria a or la liga more often

Not big names, but it seems if you can scout it right there should be a few other guys like martinez who just arent good enough for a bug 5 or 6 euro league, but who can be bigger stars here than in switzerland or portugal, and are in the 25-28 age range

Especially north or south american guys who may want mls more than europe anyway

I wonder how many 1st team minutes Weah is going get this year, he has been great in pre season. Maybe he has caught the eye of some Ligue 1 teams and PSG loan him out

I wonder if now after seba and now martinez, more mls clubs try and sign skilled smallish strikers who struggle a bit in seria a or la liga more often

Not big names, but it seems if you can scout it right there should be a few other guys like martinez who just arent good enough for a bug 5 or 6 euro league, but who can be bigger stars here than in switzerland or portugal, and are in the 25-28 age range

Especially north or south american guys who may want mls more than europe anyway

Going be interesting to see what happens this offseason the guy he so underpaid right now . Does Atlanta step up and pay him, if not I think he could be gone

Thought they might be better than liverpool for 4th but they just dont have much in defense and rely so much on eden

Gonna take a bit to get sarris system too

Manchester United:De Gea, Darmian, Bailly, Lindelof, Shaw, Pereira, Fred, Pogba, Mata, Sanchez, Rashford

Subs: Grant, Smalling, Young, Fellaini, McTominay, Martial, Lukaku

Leicester: Schmeichel, Pereira, Maguire, Morgan, Chilwell, Gray, Amartey, Silva, Ndidi, Maddison, Iheanacho

Subs: Ward, Evans, Vardy, Albrighton, Iborra, Fuchs, Ghezzal

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

Back