• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Yep, tv usually announced a few months out

December and jan probly they do in early october

Will know cl schedule by end of the month

Then work around cup replays as they come

Breakfast just doesn't sound good right now. Put shrooms in and I wouldn't feed it to a cockroach

theres been a lot of idscussion about where to go

We are looking at Israel/Thailand/London and Paris/Malta/Greece/Peru

also wanting to do a road trip Yellowstone - Banff - Couver - Seattle in the summer

I love the road trip idea

I really want to do one next year, would need like 2-3 weeks to make it worth it, but a drive down the coast, head in to Vegas a few days too

I love the road trip idea

I really want to do one next year, would need like 2-3 weeks to make it worth it, but a drive down the coast, head in to Vegas a few days too

I think we are gonna do 1 foreign trip, 1 road trip a year

we did Vegas - SD - LA last year and had a great time

Never done yellowstone

But banff is great

If you do vancouver and Seattle, i would do vancouver, take the ferry over to the island, great hiking and outdoor stuff there and victoria a great place, then ferry from vic to seattle

Never done yellowstone

But banff is great

If you do vancouver and Seattle, i would do vancouver, take the ferry over to the island, great hiking and outdoor stuff there and victoria a great place, then ferry from vic to seattle

banff looks sick

Right after that Brexit vote RT tickets from here to London and Dublin were under $500 lol, was nuts

The BA flight is the only transcontinental flight from here daily I'm pretty sure although the Hawaiian flights feel the same

April be perfect for footy if it's still a race and/or CL is still in play...possibly even PSG CL would be great

Back