• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

My favorite Larson tweet over the weekend after Toronto blew a 3-0 lead and put their playoff hopes in serious jeopardy( even this early on) was how if they make the playoffs ( as the 6th and final seed) Larson said they would be the favorites . LMAO

Same with sargent

No point wood starting imo

If i was US, this is an A class french squad, i want to see what weah, sargent, mckennie, adams, ccv, rubin etc. Can do

After that green goal in the 2014 world cup

If someone had said 4 years later he had 10 caps people would have said he was insane

Julian green just needs a chance at top level. I’d say he should get go to the Netherlands maybe

Semi confident , though Trump basically saying fuck you to the world this past weekend isn’t great timing

If it’s a purely financial decision , which it wasntt in 2022 then it’s no brainer for North American bid

The US fed president has been lobbying over the past 4 months apparently he has met with over 170 federations . Be a huge gut punch if they lose this bid

Oh it was a financial decision too for the corrupt guys at fifa voting for Qatar =)

But yeah this time logically the US should get it, better quality bid as seen with the review score they got, and it would bring more revenues to every fifa nation member.

Looks like a no brainer but you never know. I've tried to find odds on the bid winner but I couldn't find anything

Haha yeah you are right

But the FIFA president promised the federations more money , not sure how that is possible if the bid goes to Morocco.

It’s such a no brainer , but so was US and Qatar

We’ve had discussions on this at CTG but the World Cup should only really be held in a handful of countries ( England , Germany, Italy, Spain , Japan, US, France )

Back