• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

"We beat you in your home arena, so we have bragging rights, despite having a significantly worse season in every way"

I've heard it all

It's like me talking about the Steelers beating the Ravens twice the year the Ravens won the Superbowl

"We beat you in your home arena, so we have bragging rights, despite having a significantly worse season in every way"

I've heard it all

It's like me talking about the Steelers beating the Ravens twice the year the Ravens won the Superbowl

Sorry, we actually lose to them at home and beat them in Baltimore. Even better example

Fuck you Ravens fans and your SuperBowl, we got you in Baltimore

Sorry, we actually lose to them at home and beat them in Baltimore. Even better example

Fuck you Ravens fans and your SuperBowl, we got you in Baltimore

weren't you bragging about Pitt beating Clemson the year they won the title?

If pitt and clemsom were in the same city, and pitt was better than them for 100 years

Prolly

i'l tell you one that is talked about it and will always be talked about because it actually makes sense

Pitt beat WVU when they were #2 and knocked them out of the national championship. The Clemson game was a fun win but it will be forgotten in 5 years because who cares.

Tottenham-esque capitulation. Martin Atkinson top class. Just shows what can happen when you blow multiple chances to get 3 or 4. In the end, means nothing.

"they shouldnt be celebrating that they've stopped someone from winning a title, they should be celebrating winning titles"

xactly

Teed/braves I think we will have to agree to disagree here and meet at the bar for drinks

All I know is that England will be a disaster with Smallng in the back in the summer

What's a cheap grill I should buy to make Hebrew NAts?

Teed/braves I think we will have to agree to disagree here and meet at the bar for drinks

All I know is that England will be a disaster with Smallng in the back in the summer

is he a starter? I think they were using a different pairing for last friendlies?

is he a starter? I think they were using a different pairing for last friendlies?

I honestly don't know, I figured he would be in the rotation

who would be starting over him? You've got Cahill hardly playing at this point? Is Stones still alive?

If you dont have one and dont want to break bank the green egg is solid

you could make a pretty decent argument they have some of the best outside backs in the tourney

world class striker

just a tad behind the top teams in terms of creativity in midfield, 2020 and beyond they should be competing for Euros and wc's me thinks

you could make a pretty decent argument they have some of the best outside backs in the tourney

world class striker

just a tad behind the top teams in terms of creativity in midfield, 2020 and beyond they should be competing for Euros and wc's me thinks

Is it Rose and Walker as fullbacks? I've tuned out of international. I should probably tune in

England lack a CM or id think they are a top 5 favorite

I think this is the starting 11 this summer

Pickford
Stones keane maguire
Walker rose
Dier ox
Alli sterling
Kane

Henderson might start
Walker may play in back 3 and tripps at rwb
Lingard might start
Butland may start

But otherwise i think set

I thought Alli was getting benched (up until last week)

speaking of bad perception. He doesn't have as many goals, but hes technically having his best season

England lack a CM or id think they are a top 5 favorite

I think this is the starting 11 this summer

Pickford
Stones keane maguire
Walker rose
Dier ox
Alli sterling
Kane

who are they matched up with knockout rounds finishing 1st or second. I don't see how they dont destroy Panama and Tunisia

Back