• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Lost so much money yesterday. Had first half overs in both CL matches and the America game. Each game had a goal by the 12th minute or so and couldn't get a second. Totally on tilt.
Impressive Toronto moving on past Tigres and America. Chivas is really not good and lucky to survive NYRB. Toronto should be huge faves although I'm not sure of the venue for the final to be honest.

ESPN fc has gone behind a paywall. We’ve been spoiled for soccer coverage.the glory days are over

I’ve had MLS live for the last 4-5 years and ESPN PLUS is cheaper with way more content . I’m getting it

One thing that does worry me about the President change at ESPN is what their commitment to soccer will be going forward . Skipper was committed to the sport

I’ve had MLS live for the last 4-5 years and ESPN PLUS is cheaper with way more content . I’m getting it

One thing that does worry me about the President change at ESPN is what their commitment to soccer will be going forward . Skipper was committed to the sport

It's only $5 but I would say its not worth it unless you are an MLS fan. The League of Nations? I'm not sure how seriously teams will take that

Looks like it is a 2 leg home and home series for CL final
Just going to post this here for future reference....

Sam Stejskal‏ @samstejskal
Just off the phone with Toronto FC president Bill Manning, who told me TFC's game at Houston between Legs 1 and 2 of CCL final will *not* be moved. Said TFC will field a reserve squad at Dynamo; XI will likely consist mostly of players who won't be in 18 for either leg of CCL.

Tfc media complaining hard at mls and Houston

On the broadcast here they were saying mls probly only moved games for qf and sf was because nyrb needed it

Tfc media complaining hard at mls and Houston

On the broadcast here they were saying mls probly only moved games for qf and sf was because nyrb needed it

LMAO, what about the Mexican teams that played games on the weekend.

should MLS just have toronto start their season in june?

Looks like all the fight is out of Hamburger and they will be relegated. One of the last teams to never been sent down to go.

LMAO, what about the Mexican teams that played games on the weekend.

should MLS just have toronto start their season in june?

Larson says you cant compare to the mexican teams cause they have bigger squads

Its insane, tfc media coverage of this team is like if the players moms did it

They go nuts when you point out how much money they spent, say the team was built organically

Act like seba being left off the italian team would be like messi with argentina

Larson himself is just insane, hes got sebas nuts on his chin every tweet, best player ever in concacaf, said hes best fk taker in the world etc.

Every excuse they csn find for them, the stuff about mls only moving games cause they did for nyrb, saying tfc isnt even an mls rep cause they got in through canadian cup etc.

Hes going to complain in summer when they have fixture congestion because of the games that have been missed too

Back