• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Remember when costa rica won a few gamss and rex wouldnt listen to anyone who wouldnt say navas wasnt the greatest keeper ever

Remember when costa rica won a few gamss and rex wouldnt listen to anyone who wouldnt say navas wasnt the greatest keeper ever

a lot of people are trying to compare costa rica 2014 to panama, its not even close.

Panama start A MLS reject keeper, a 36 year old striker, and a CB in Torres who gets burned weekly in the MLS

there have been arguments about who the biggest star in LA is right now, some are saying Kershaw , I thinks its close between Zlatan and Kershaw

there have been arguments about who the biggest star in LA is right now, some are saying Kershaw , I thinks its close between Zlatan and Kershaw

Worldwide its zlats

He has more star power too, Kershaw seems more subdued, doesnt want spotlight

when Galaxy told Zlatan's agent they could only pay him 1.5 million his agent said " are you serious".

yeah, gotta be something

I wonder if he plays on any turf fields this year

I woudln't until or if you get to playoffs

Oh God, please let this be true :onmyknees::pray:
Liverpool have reportedly drawn up a three-year deal for Manchester United and Belgium midfielder Marouane Fellaini - (via L'Equipe)

C'mon fuckers

Guessing gonna need 5 and some even some hope with that, Kun on bench but only 3 back...has the potential to get ugly

Absolutely gutted to see Barca and City out

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::cheers6::cheers6::cheers6::cry2::cry2::cry2::crying2::crying2::crying2:

Tonight's Club America/Toronto FC game should be interesting. Playing on a decent pitch - hostile environment. Wonder if the policia do anything dodgy to the Toronto players as pay back

Do I root for Toronto because they are MLS?

I kinda hate Toronto

Plus Chivas/America Superclasico for final would be pretty cool

Back