• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Was a big win yesterday for our Dalers at Bury. Still a point below the drop, but with game(s) in hand during the run in. Porstmouth, Wigan and Peterbrough ahead will be tough sledding. Would really hope to get at least 3 points from those three games, anything more would be gravy. Then the last 5 only feature one game vs top 10 side, so that looks promising, but they do have 7 games to play in 21 days which is oftentimes very difficult for a lower level side without much quality on the bench. Staying in league one this year would be huge - solid cup run including the reply vs Spurs and we may be able to get some more talented players on board.

Color me surprised. Liverpool only team to beat City in premier league and now giving them a woodshed job.
but, not over yet. Wouldn't surprise me to see City pull back at least one.

TNT is launching their streaming service and its called Bleacher Report Live. It's going to be free for now, but it will cost money as of June. It's going to have Champions League (Fox Sports won't have the rights after this year). So most games that aren't going to be the "biggest games" of the day will probably cost money. One good thing about that is I believe the Champions League will be staggered in the knockout stages starting next season. Another interesting thing is that you will be able to buy streaming a la carte...as in you can pay just to watch a Totttenham game.

I lean towards buying this depending on the price, but I am worried that due to the service also having NBA, NCAA and PGA it won't be too cheap. I am also curious if that games that are already being shown on TV will be streaming for free.

ESPN is launching a similar service, it's suspected they will get Serie A on that service

TNT is launching their streaming service and its called Bleacher Report Live. It's going to be free for now, but it will cost money as of June. It's going to have Champions League (Fox Sports won't have the rights after this year). So most games that aren't going to be the "biggest games" of the day will probably cost money. One good thing about that is I believe the Champions League will be staggered in the knockout stages starting next season. Another interesting thing is that you will be able to buy streaming a la carte...as in you can pay just to watch a Totttenham game.

I lean towards buying this depending on the price, but I am worried that due to the service also having NBA, NCAA and PGA it won't be too cheap. I am also curious if that games that are already being shown on TV will be streaming for free.

ESPN is launching a similar service, it's suspected they will get Serie A on that service

Not much difference except Europa will all be on streaming

Champions League one will..

I think there is way too much streaming as a whole. By the time its all said and done you are going to be paying mroe to cut the cord.

I think cable companies need to go a la carte

I give city like a 15% chance to advance , just going be really hard to keep a clean sheet and score at least 3 goals

Back