• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

United simply embarassing here. City without KdB, Kun, Jesus.....pretty much saying, look CL is more important than this game and United can't get the ball out of their own half. Zero SOG. Pogba needs to be benched. report before the game that Mikhi and Pogba were offered to City in January window, doesn't surprise me at all.

Thays why these guys came on, its a massive deal for the city fans

United fans would have huge bragging rights, especially if city go out of cl too

Thays why these guys came on, its a massive deal for the city fans

United fans would have huge bragging rights, especially if city go out of cl too

ah fuck that shit "we beat you in the Etihad"

"yeah we won the league, the league cup, beat you in Old Trafford, and made it further in the CL"

thats probably two pens that City should have had this week that could have changed their entire season

Klopp's always had Pep's number

You just asked if Liverpool had the same team all year would we have a title race half an hour ago and now Liverpool is shit

I never said they were shit, and my question still stands, I still think LIverpool is not as good as City, and I also think Liverpool woul dhave been in the title race with Van Dijk

Thats fine
People that live in Manchester will remember mate

Doubt that too. If I was a City fan and a United fan made this argument I'd laugh in their face. I find it hard to believe people only think about 5 minutes ago and not the grander picture. It would be a symbolic win for City here, but hardly that important.

I never said they were shit, and my question still stands, I still think LIverpool is not as good as City, and I also think Liverpool woul dhave been in the title race with Van Dijk

How could you consider Liverpool a lesser team when you think they would be in the title race with the same team all year? It sounds like you think they are pretty equal

Doubt that too. If I was a City fan and a United fan made this argument I'd laugh in their face. I find it hard to believe people only think about 5 minutes ago and not the grander picture. It would be a symbolic win for City here, but hardly that important.

Go read a city or United forum or read the local papers tomorrow

How could you consider Liverpool a lesser team when you think they would be in the title race with the same team all year? It sounds like you think they are pretty equal

They could still be in the title race and I think city is still the better team, not saying they would be equal on points, but could still see it being competitive last month

Back