• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Let's face it, CL this week

League stuff run its course, Spurs are just better than Chelsea, nail in the coffin

The pisser bout Easter, all your friends think it's a big deal and I get it, kids etc

But either show up or get excommunicated, I call it Sunday.

Juventus XI: Buffon, De Sciglio, Barzagli, Chiellini, Asamoah, Costa, Bentancur, Khedira, Sandro, Dybala, Higuaín.

Real Madrid XI: Navas, Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Casemiro, Kroos, Modric, Isco, Benzema, Cristiano.

Crazy 90 minutes and never been. Plenty here have, any questions?

Any restaurants we must try? We are flying in to Sky Harbor and then making the drive. Anything to see or stop at on the way there? Thanks

What dates? I'll ask for the to do list, getting hot but should be perfect there...nothing really between here and there to see but Slide Rock SP is the biggest thing I've been wanting to do there. And golf.

I'll get restaurants for you, trip to Jerome just for a little bit is popular too

What dates? I'll ask for the to do list, getting hot but should be perfect there...nothing really between here and there to see but Slide Rock SP is the biggest thing I've been wanting to do there. And golf.

I'll get restaurants for you, trip to Jerome just for a little bit is popular too

April 13th-17th, weekend getaway. She said I could play a round if I wanted to, but I think it's a trap.

You're there plenty of time then but the golf does sound like a trap. I'm in N Phoenix and people here do day trips to Sedona an Jerome all the time. Definitely check out Slide Rock, and Jerome is just an old small mining town with lots to do. You can wiki them both and get the gist.

Can't believe I read something that Dybala was a question to make Argentina WC squad, something about falling off...um nope

Back