• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

“I can imagine LAFC losing 4-3, it’s difficult, but if they had #zLAtan, it would have been different.” - Zlatan

Wake up 4am for no real reason but this match might just be the needed sleeping pill. Arse can't suck much more than this

Madrid maybe, could see bayern or psg tho

Will need a 3rd cb for next season as foyth not ready and ccv isnt close, would love de ligt but i dont think hed want to not be first choice

Relegation is where it's at but that's turning out to shit too

All leagues are boring this year

I guess Italy is borderline exciting

Very much hope Leipzig make top 4 so there's that

Italy probably ended yesterday but it’s right.

Why Leipzig? Probably most hated team in the world. Not that would mean anything

Italy probably ended yesterday but it’s right.

Why Leipzig? Probably most hated team in the world. Not that would mean anything
Yeah I'm not worldly

Love Timo, love the manufactured product that is that team

Time to start up a WC thread I guess, gotta stay focused and not put too much stock in African nations which I'm high on

Timo gone this summer imo

Keita too

They would bomb out of cl potentially
I think it's them and Atletico for Europa but Atletico doesn't need it obv, and RB might not either

Think RB group is doing it right and it takes time obviously but it's a quick build and successfully, they should sell Timo and Keita, wouldn't fear them being any worse than top 6/7 in Bunde in the near future

i dont understand why not play Toby unless hes refusing, even if you are going to sell him in the summer

I'm also just gonna say Hugo has cost the team a couple games this year

soemtimes when he screws up, its really really bad

I agree Hugo peaked a couple years ago, thought he was world class and just has flat lined since

thats a FIFA goal that happens in the 45th minute and you are bitching about how that shit would never happen in real life

Everything about LA blows goats here, the drive, the traffic, the losers, the posers, the stench

But Zlatan wins

Back