• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I haven’t been to stubhub since Chargers got there but I’ve heard NFL put some serious money into it and it’s pretty sick,

Are those tough tickets? Guess I never thought of MLS selling out other than a game like this or Seattle/Portland

No it was a Giants ST game but yeah he got DUI in Scottsdale, apparently he was hammered at the game and left early, got popped in the parking lot

So bizarre given fan participation in other sports

Doesn't Cincinnati do well in the league below? I don't even know who got the expansion teams

Nashville got one

Cincy draws like 30 k to lower division team , rumor is they will get a franchise

No it was a Giants ST game but yeah he got DUI in Scottsdale, apparently he was hammered at the game and left early, got popped in the parking lot

He got an indecent exposure charge but he was just pissing in parking lot hahaha

I've talked to a couple people with the local team and they basically said it's a matter of when not if here, not sure about all the expansion tho

Wow that indecent exposure was in front of a car w/a 15 year old girl in there, enjoy the sex offender's list Albert

Wow that indecent exposure was in front of a car w/a 15 year old girl in there, enjoy the sex offender's list Albert
I’ve heard it’s bullshit , heard he was pissing at his car with door blocking and people came up and starting talking shit

I’ve heard it’s bullshit , heard he was pissing at his car with door blocking and people came up and starting talking shit
They don't care in this county, alcohol arrests are such big business...bunch of Mormon population

Yeah they are big business in Cali too, my guess everywhere, lots of jobs depend on that income that DUI brings

There's no such thing as having an attorney talk your way out of jail here, no lesser charge stuff no matter your name and of course they charge for the jail stay as well. .08-.149 auto 1 day, .15-.199 auto 30 days (extreme), .20 and up auto 45 days (super extreme)....the people that pay for good attorneys are trying to get the extreme talked down to regular dui

Back