• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I only kinda saw it on the phone but yeah that looked somewhat obvious

Arsenal controlling it, just need WBA to find one on a set piece. Arse gonna score 4 here

Not this one lol...tomorrow I either watch the phone or take the laptop to the bar

City only shown on Facebook live again, crock of shit

On the flipside if City can beat Shakhtar let's say 4-1 or so they can just cruise through the group, Napoli was the big concern but we know they'll be tough, fortunate to get this one at home, can really put a stamp on the group with a decent win

No but kinda my point, if they can put up 6 points in two matches with a healthy GD they won't need to worry much in groups, could translate to a healthier team domestically

Man City -2 tomorrow looks good, should win by 2 at least at home with a good performance. something like 3-0 or 4-1

Benfica pk or ML on Wednesday, as I said Basel have regressed slowly the last few seasons in the CL or Europa league and it continues this season

Liverpool would be well off finishing 3rd in group and then trying to win Europa

Only way they end back up in CL next season

But Liverpool could be a fantastic team if they had a solid defense, don't know if Klopp can fix it with the current defenders though

Their defense is complete trash and it's fun trash to watch

Whole point is finish 3rd in group and go to Europa, only chance in hell they're in CL next year

I'm still trying to figure out how City, United, Chelsea and Spurs don't finish top 4 but I'll give your guys a shot...not Pool...Leaky pool at that

Best thing about them right now is the manager soundbites and the Coutinho drama which i'm sure is what they were looking for a month ago

I'm surprised you rate us higher than Liverpool. I would think most people think the opposite so far this season. Yes so far the 4 you listed appear like the 4 best and more solid teams, though it would be premature to think it will be that way all season should wait December/January to have more information, remember that last season Chelsea started the season bad and then came back to win it convincingly in the end.

And Ramsey coulda given that up for an easy knick in yet went for glory. Fuck these guys sometimes

I prefer Arsenal to Pool right now but need to see how Ozil and Sanchez react to everything, guess I expect the best but that might be the incorrect idea. Dunno.

Pool could give up 3 goals to plenty of MLS teams I think lol

It's in their interest to play as well as possible to get the best contract possible next year so I think it should be fine. With their refusal to renew I think it makes Lacazette the highest earner right now

How can I find this Facebook live stream of the city match? And Teeed I need your boys to score early and often today.

Spurs fans taunting the APOEL ones need to lay low lol

The APOEL ultras showed up to the game on a brigade of scooters throwing flares around

They fuck shit up

Mong I'm watching City on Fox Sports Deportes in Spanish and while I don't have a clue what they're saying it's way better than those hacks calling it on facebook

Back