• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Big win for Wales today.

Just looked at the h2h between Ecuador and Argentina; Argentina haven't won the last 3 WC qualies matches in Quito, tough place to play at 2850m...

its diabolical that Altidore cant score that

fuck if this team had any quality it would be 5-0

holy shit Panama is awful this is like Luxemburg level today

I expected a more solid team they are inept defensively especially

Luxemburg might be better actually.

Or Panama can't play in not excessively hot and humid weather not sure, US could have scored even more

this qualifies for at least a playoff spot I believe though, a potential matchup with Syria or Australia

have you planned any friendlies against european teams in November or next year? or south american teams

Seems a good idea to face better opposition and a good preparation for the WC

No because they might still have to play in a playoff in November

true! but they can start looking for friendlies now

I seem to remember you played vs Germany and Belgium in friendlies before the last WC

let's schedule one against Switzerland

Even with this win they could still be in the playoff. I dont think @ TandT is a certain win tbh

to be fair I read the situation wrong. If Honduras loses to CR tomorrow, its likely the USA is through without playoff due to the GD

I think he needs to stay with Dortmund, this seems like the perfect place for him. It seems like Tottenham and Liverpool have shown the most interest in him

I think he needs to stay with Dortmund, this seems like the perfect place for him. It seems like Tottenham and Liverpool have shown the most interest in him

yes but next summer we will most likely need to replace both ozil and sanchez, plenty of gametime for him. And at some point he will want to go to an english speaking place with the highest wages I guess

He's wing on Dortmund but the center AM behind the striker has such a higher effect on a game he has to play there for the US

Wonder what he does the next few years

England seems so likely, but at spurs or liverpool if they are most linked he's a rotation guy, I think US fans wud rather he start

So staying at Dortmund a few more years makes sense

yes at 19 years old makes sense to stay some more time at Dortmund

he could be tempted to go to England for the right situation I would think

don't know that much about him but some of you speak highly of him so I would love him at Arsenal so he could convert a few US fans into Arsenal fans!

I think he is a 40-50 million dollar transfer fee guy next summer , unless he puts up some big numbers this Season for Dortmund and has a monster World Cup. Dortmund would be smart to hold onto him .

He speaks fluent German and I haven't heard any strong desire to move to England. I can't see him moving to an even bigger club just to be a squad player . Money wise assuming the US make the World Cup the guy is going be making a lot of money on just endorsements . Seems like his Dad has done a really good job managing his career so far

As for positioning , I think he is at best as a winger , but right now for the US he has to play central. There is a lot of promising central talent in the youth ranks ( McKennie at Schalke who will make the World Cup team , the 18 year old( Gonzales I think) that starts centrally for Monterey in Liga MX who we have to cap tie asap So maybe next cycle we can push him out wide

Seems like more and more talented young US players that's a good sign.

And good that Pulisic chose the USA and not Croatia, as I read now it was a no brainer for him to choose the US. We had a similar situation with Rakitic, he was born in Switzerland and played for the national team until the u21 national team... Then Croatia came calling and he chose them, he said it was the most difficult decision of his life but that was a huge blow at the time for us, we had some good midfielders but nothing close to the quality of Rakitic

How deep we want to go? Soccer is going to grow exponentially here while football takes the hit for kids...flag football and soccer win with the whole concussion stuff

Back