• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

The good thing is they are seeding every pot so you won't see France with Germany , Brazil. It will probably be France/Russia which may be better haha

Yeah, only Europe teams can have 2 in a group

It's all seeded based on the 8 you're grouped with

Atlanta at home is like watching the fucking STL Rams when they had Warner, Faulk, Holt....all offense all the time. fucking great to watch.

Maybe, but I don't see Atlanta selling him. They have him and Almiron....and I was watching the game in Spanish and I BELIEVE they set an MLS attendance record today with 70,000+ people
Atlanta seems to be in this for the long haul to build a winning franchise. I don't think Martinez is good enough for a big club to come calling making a compelling case. Could be like a Swansea or Villareal or some other mid-table team. And not for nothing, but MLS is a pretty shit league, and has a track record of their players going to other leagues and sucking bad. Martinez did nothing at Torino, comes to MLS and explodes (granted he was young). Giovinco and Robbie Keane were basically castoffs and dominated the league.
I'm going big on one play tonight. Gonna have to fire up my portfolio thread here.

I'm talking like 7-10 milly , from like France, Dutch or Portugal . That would be a good fee for a mls player

Geoff Cameron, Tim Howard , Dempsey, Bradley all did pretty well in Europe, but yeah a lot flame out , I think mostly going to clubs they never should go to

yedlin hopefully with Newcastle stays a bit

I hope pulisic takes his time, there were rumors of Liverpool this summer and they just don't make sense yet

Us players need to go to places to play every game like the guys you had above

Bradley was smart, when he saw he wouldn't be a guy at Roma he cashed in in mls

I got my ass handed to me today - Aduriz and Matri missed PKs and that cost me a lot. Needed this first half. Wouldn't mind some goals in the other MLS game too

Back