• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

these road kits fuckin blow, what's worse is the 3rd kits fml

Guess I'm happy that I'm not spending money on it this year

Tottenham team store

Im worried I got something wrong because it appears to be much cheaper in comparison to buying it in the US

Tottenham and Pitt Game now

Might go out and watch some Salt Flat Racing (they go like 200 mph) later today

6568_oklahoma_state_cowboys-alternate-1973.png

How is the USL

Been to one game, incredible...the Sacramento fans came in with the bass drum and fanfare too...this new stadium seats 6000 but they left the building equipment there to build it out to 25k expecting the call up to MLS....Drogba part owner, and CEO of Kona Grill is the owner. MLS is near, city is too big with latino population to not have a pro team...it's when, not if at this point

Been to one game, incredible...the Sacramento fans came in with the bass drum and fanfare too...this new stadium seats 6000 but they left the building equipment there to build it out to 25k expecting the call up to MLS....Drogba part owner, and CEO of Kona Grill is the owner. MLS is near, city is too big with latino population to not have a pro team...it's when, not if at this point

Cinci is close too

I gave up tickets to Rising tonight because of the fight...they're playing Real Monarch...your new little league club ~

Mbappe will be at PSG for a ton of years, that's his dream. Jersey will have staying power.

Never know about Brazil

Mates, I am heading over to the NCAAF In-Game but I will be watching the Spurs game on the computer

And they may damn well be favorites

How Argentina are slotted for pot 1 but questionable to qualify is silly

We know German/Brazil/Spain are gonna be there but France is where my money will be

Back