• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

That's insane to me how much you guys get screwed on us tv for non football sports

We have 6 games live on tv up here every cl or el day

Same with every PL match on tv and buli match

Had to get dazn for Italy, france, and Spain but it comes with sunday ticket and a bunch of other European sports for 20$ a month

And these facebook live idiots act like the people watching don't know what we're watching. STFU already

And the way they try to sell facebook on top of it is appalling, we get that PSG/Bayern is on there tomorrow but then the extra 5 minutes explaining who PSG and Bayern are....like those of us watching this don't know that already

It's f'n awful, glad to get it off my computer

Bale goal was sweet

teeed, only way here to watch PSG/Bayern tomorrow is on facebook...can't even go to a bar (unless they're equipped which is zilch) to watch that match

seriously mong I think if we win by 3 or more today the rest of the group stage will just be a formality

really thought Napoli might present an issue but that loss at Shakhtar kinda put that to rest

I kinda thought Spurs would struggle there but good for them

Mendy is limping around like he's 75 yrs old

Arsenal being kind to you today! Almost all chances of score went in, that has to slow down a little bit now

but entertaining match so far

It's that annual rest period for him, already have the 6 CL points just don't know if City have any depth (sarcasm font) but it does suck that Jesus and him were starting to coexist nicely

Mendy is the huge downer today

Supposedly he could have died if he didn't have the seatbelt on?

Thank god he was wearing it, glad he's going to be ok

In pure footballing terms I think Mendy is the bigger story, you guys don't have a left back now. Danilo moves over I guess but that gives walker no cover. Maffeo would have been perfect but he was loaned out, and walker can't play 2 games well in a week. That was his issue last year but poch was right about it

So every once in awhile I am guessing delph goes lwb, pep plays a back 4 and stones goes there?

Or if he wants to throw caution to the wind, sterling or sane maybe play?

Then I am guessing some loan in January

Or they will just buy another £50m left back in January!! Just kidding but you never know with these guys.

Bad luck with injuries for City this week, shouldn't be that hard to make without Aguero as they have plenty of attacking options but yes they will miss Mendy he had been very good this season.. Hopefully he will be able to go to the World Cup

Ozil out this weekend, Koscielny most likely as well. BTTS probably a good bet with Arsenal especially if Koscielny is out the next matches

And Bild saying Tuchel will be announced as Bayern coach. Sagnol to coach this weekend

Or they will just buy another £50m left back in January!! Just kidding but you never know with these guys.

Bad luck with injuries for City this week, shouldn't be that hard to make without Aguero as they have plenty of attacking options but yes they will miss Mendy he had been very good this season.. Hopefully he will be able to go to the World Cup

Ya world cup without him for France is a huge loss

Kurzawa not anywhere near same level I don't think

Saw the photos of the wreck on the Sun article, that car went square head on into a pole...damn lucky he wasn't hurt more. Just saw prognosis has been reduced to 2-4 weeks out so no doubt he's lucky as fuck, poles just don't move.

KDB baby!!

reusable tweet!!!

just watched the 2nd half of Chelsea - Man City as I missed the match yesterday, what a goal!

fantastic when you can have guys like Bernardo Silva and Gundogan on the bench, great team... can be even better and improve in the last third and be more clinical in front of the goal

Could have big playoff implications if they do. I don't think there is any prior cases in the league. My guess sanction and /or fines , but not take away points from Dallas and give 3 to Orlando

Scotland into the 2nd spot! It's interesting on flashscore you can see the live-ranking of the 2nd place teams, as of now Wales would be left out of the playoffs as the worst 2nd place team.

Can't wait to watch a few of these weekend matches and early next week

I didn't realize how screwed the Dutch are

2md group tie breaker is goal differential, so assuming they beat Belarus Saturday, safe to assume Sweden beat Luxembourg too

Dutch then need to beat Sweden, and make up a +6 gd

So they need to out at least 4 or 5 past Belarus, hope Sweden wins by say 2 or less, to even have a chance and just have to beat Sweden by 2

Group b will come down to if Portugal can beat Switzerland

Otherwise they go in playoffs, if they win Swiss go

Group c, done Germans in, northern Ireland in the playoff

D is the big one, if Serbia lose tomorrow to Austria they can still miss out on winning group but will finish 2nd (may be 9th tho)

Wales should beat Georgia and Ireland should Moldova, but no bale for Tuesday is huge. It comes down to that, and Wales might even need a win just to not be the 9th 2nd place team

E is pretty much confirmed Poland plus Christian Eriksen and 10 other Danes

Denmark can still win group if Montenegro somehow win at Poland Monday

F has england won already. 2nd comes down to Scotland v Slovenia.

Slovakia will beat Malta and already have gd won over Scotland. So Scotland have to win in Slovenia, who know they are out so who knows... I think they get it done

G will be Spain, then Italy

He comes down to Bosnia or greece. I think Greece have the easier schedule. Bosnia need a result v Belgium Tomorrow which is rough

I is crazy

4 teams within 2 points

Too many results possible, will likely come down to who gets it done away from Home

Argentina can be lucky to still have a chance to qualify after all their awful results... With a win in Ecuador they would be at worst in the 5th spot meaning a playoff vs New Zealand. And Ecuador playing for nothing they can't qualify anymore

Won't that sales thing change if they win tomorrow?

Plus they need a Scotland result anyway so they would Go up

Yeah Wales really need a win today or they will be sweating looking at other results on Monday because of all their draws. And in this special ranking of 2nd places teams they lose their points vs the last team in their group Moldova. Anyway still plenty of possibilities as you say but the team eliminated as worst 2nd place team could well be decided for 1 point or even goal average

1. Portugal 6 5 0 1 21:3 15
2. Denmark 7 4 1 2 12:5 13
3. Northern Ireland 7 4 1 2 10:5 13
4. Italy 6 4 1 1 10:7 13
5. Iceland 7 4 1 2 9:6 13
6. Scotland 7 3 2 2 8:9 11
7. Sweden 6 3 1 2 10:7 10
8. Bosnia & Herzegovina 6 2 2 2 10:8 8
9. Wales 6 1 5 0 6:5 8

Argentina can be lucky to still have a chance to qualify after all their awful results... With a win in Ecuador they would be at worst in the 5th spot meaning a playoff vs New Zealand. And Ecuador playing for nothing they can't qualify anymore

This tweet from and Argentina fan/supporter sums it up

This qualifying campaign has been the story of results that should have been but weren't. That's why they're in this situation.

I think I read Argentina hasnt scored a goal from open play in 5 games.

I think they are fucked , but hope they qualify . World Cup has to have Messi in it

Personally can't wait for Portugal - Switzerland on Tuesday

For those looking to bet on Andorra vs Portugal on Saturday, beware because C. Ronaldo could be rested because if he plays and gets a yellow he would be suspended on Tuesday. Swiss media have been speculating that Ronaldo will be rested in Andorra, seems like the logical thing to do because they can't risk not having him for the last match

This tweet from and Argentina fan/supporter sums it up

This qualifying campaign has been the story of results that should have been but weren't. That's why they're in this situation.

Yes, it's almost a miracle they still have everything in their hands. Win in Ecuador and they might be in, or win and they will have to play NZ over 2 legs; seems definitely doable but I've read Messi and especially his teammates missed quite a few big scoring chances tonight, when you don't have the confidence and can't score they could get eliminated....

Still wish they get in, a World Cup without Messi would be weird and not as good, always more enjoyable when you have the best players in the world. Let's see if the referee thinks the same on Monday with a generous penalty for Argentina for example....!

Back