• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Steau and Nice both scored at the same time, keep em coming

Only matches I have on right now are this shitfest in Berlin and Real Sociedad. Need this Arse game to get going...looks like they're trotting out a scoring lineup at least so overs all over in that one but think Koln can sneak 3 pts out of it

should be able to come back in this match but worried about the lack of quality scoring chance for Arsenal so far

Wenger should bring Reiss Nelson in 2nd half Walcott is useless

just getting a little better now but we should really play faster and it would become easier to create chances

what's your play? over?

42004 Arsenal/Koln BTTS -130 4*
20537 Arsenal/Koln o3 -124 2*
20538 Koln +1.25 +108 2*
20538 Koln ML +580 .5*

Thanks I could have checked but I had a moment of laziness

Interesting and good bet on Koln with the Arsenal players resting tonight and experimentation with the team, most notably Iwobi as defensive midfielder. Hope Wenger brings in Wilshere and Reiss Nelson and we should be much better

Said that just for you

Every sport I'm a fan of the underdog except this one, and really they're still dogs in the grand scheme of things

In the CL yes, but really I have trouble seeing anyone other than Man Utd or City winning the Premier League this season.

Would be fun to have such a great attacking lineup as City and still willing to add Sanchez, we don't know this kind of thing as Arsenal fans!

I do wonder if City will get him next summer though, lots of things can change in one year

He wants to play for Pep, be surprised if it doesn't happen in January (not that I fully understand the winter transfer window domestically) but everyone seems to think that Arsenal will at least want to get something for him

There's the over

city can sign him for free in january

he cant move till summer but they can sign him, sometimes then a cheap fee will get agreed, but I cant see it happening then unless City offer crazy money, which would make no sense because he would be free in 6 months

also not sure why he wants to play for pep when pep didnt play him much at barca

very good 2nd half. should try to get 9 pts after 3 matches and play even more kids after that.

could be true that he really wants to play for Pep, but let's say Bayern has a disappointing season they could be in for him next summer for example. Why not AC Milan.

I don't think english clubs can sign him in January for next summer, I believe only clubs abroad can agree a precontract with him in January.

Would need to check to be 100% sure but I've read several articles from Arsenal writers saying that Sanchez will be able to sign a pre contract with teams abroad but no english teams in January. City and other english teams who want him would have to wait officially until next summer to talk contract with him.

But we will know for sure in January with the Sanchez saga to return and they will talk about this again

That's what I don't understand, one of the City pages I visit frequently claim they'll offer half of what they just did come January...I don't understand this stuff at all

Yeah you could secure him in January and pay for him let's say £25-30m, that way you are certain to get him. Next summer you will have more competition from other clubs. And Bayern can talk with him in January to get him for free next summer and sign a precontract, Man City have to wait until next summer to do that.

Not a problem for Man City of course if Sanchez wants Pep and only Pep in his future ;)

Last edited:
Well done with the BTTS big bet I didn't think Koln would score tonight, managed to exploit our disorganization and mistakes in the 1st half

Southhampton sound like they have the crowd under control in London lol

Palace gonna finish last in the league

fuckin hate them

teed, you're prolly the best person to ask as I didn't really get into this sport until 5 years ago

In all of sport, is there much a bigger let down than Benteke? Seemed he had it all in front of him and has whiffed, and the Belgian counterpart (I'll leave Lukaku out) Fellaini gets the glory at OT...I mean Benteke had everything in front of him and has pissed himself

Do you mean like a career? Or a transfer?

I don't even think he's near the top for either

He's been hurt a lot by change in styles of play, I think he will do well under Hodgson but he had no chance under a de Boer team, and the Liverpool move was idiotic

Teed I honestly thought he could be a megastar and seems like every move he makes is wrong. Has no one around him to exploit his talent, etc...and that matters. It's like a calamity of errors and he's really f'n good, his representation clearly isn't.

He's played plenty of roles of success, hell this year he might

CP is gonna get relegated

Exactly, but look where super Mario was and where he is now , he is still in his prime and he is playing for Nice and can't get a call up

I guess I respect that some people know their roles and he kinda does. Playing for Nice doesn't suck, they may well finish 2nd in league this year and he's quite frankly too big a personality for the big teams...hot head, etc...but he's found his place

Benteke seems like he's just always been completely in the wrong place

Back