• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

The officiating has been bad in this game going both ways. PEA not even close to offsides on the disallowed goal. Can Vert appeal that teed?

The one thing I have seen with VAR is they are reluctant to over turn a red , so not sure that would help . It's more been used to give a red when one wasn't previously given

Reactions: KJ
Effing 20,000 Koln fans marching down the streets of North London today. More passion than all Arsenal fans combined.

Evidently so. Arsenal trotting out there B side and with Chelsea ahead too.
Not that it really influences any plays I have, but I do love me some Germans.

Played against Everton with United on deck, might have to play Cologne too...was thinking over but if Arsenal are sending out shit and look ahead, and Germans play with effort I might have to just take them...you got the Arsenal lineup?

Yeah that's a lot, funny that Ozil is being "rested". Seriously looks like they just don't care about this

Weird thing to me is that the game is in London. Usually players are left at home when it's a Ukrainian game in the middle of December. It's the beginning of the season still, and a home game where usually you want to put out a strong side in front of your fans that paid money for these tickets. Further, you may consider that teams saw what ManUnited did last year in taking this tournament serious as a berth to the Champions League was earned.
Also, if you look at the Arsenal schedule....there is an international break coming up again and between now and mid-October you have
Koln 9/14
Chelsea 9/17
Doncaster 9/20
West Brom 9/25
@Bate 9/28
Brighton 10/1
@Watford 10/14

That's 7 games in a month, and outside of a trip to Belarus, all of the other games are either in London or Watford is 20 miles out of London ffs
Seems a very weird game to be sitting players IMO unless you simply don't give a fuck. Rotate players in the Cup game vs Doncaster. Let them stay at home instead of going to Bate. 7 games in 31 fucking days is not too grueling and if you sit them for 2 that's about a game a week for these fucking overpaid cunts.

Fuck guess I'll go back to watching that one in Spanish, absolutely have chances all over and that's what happens

Villarreal, dude played possum laying down with the ball between his legs, got back up...dribble, strike!

And another! 3-1

If Dylan is right and Cologne have 20000 supporters there, and Arsenal are sending out the B team, yes...I like Cologne quite a bit. It's showing as delayed right now, don't know the story.

I just played goals in the Lazio game
nothing else in these pm games interests me. I do hope Koln win, because fuck Arsenal, but Koln pretty terrible and defensive minded as it is.

Well if it wins it won't matter. Just no clue as to why Arsenal wouldn't be taking this serious as they have to think they might need Europa to qualify for CL next season and absolutely have the squad to win it, makes no sense. I've already kinda penciled in City, United, Chelsea and Spurs as top 4 in some order, would think Arsenal would want to go all out in this comp

Lyon only scoring one goal is fuckn brutal, and those late goals recently haven't been any help to my wagers

Of course Hapoel already on the board and was thisclose to betting them but decided against it

Back