• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

so much for my Leverkusen wager, ten men and Robben on now, 30 minutes of play at one end of the field

Matthew Tomaszewicz‏ @shinguardian <small class="time" style="font-size: 14px; color: rgb(101, 119, 134);"> 58s58 seconds ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 2px 9px; position: relative;">More
</button>

I love this from Mou! Overloading the zones 16 and 18 is fundamental way to beat a back 3. Simple. Definition of "going for it."

Spurs have easier schedule but probably need to win all 6 to have a chance

Those two away games TM showed are their only away ones, assuming they draw those both spurs need to win out to tie them in points and are ahead on goal difference

Spurs have easier schedule but probably need to win all 6 to have a chance

Those two away games TM showed are their only away ones, assuming they draw those both spurs need to win out to tie them in points and are ahead on goal difference

i am a little worried about the away games Spurs have

I just think this proves against the high quality opponents , this is the type of front line they want with the press and speed. No one is as good as a finisher as Ibra, but he hasn't been missed at all

i am a little worried about the away games Spurs have

Leicester will be safe and out of cl. They will be on the beach already

Palace concede too much

Hull might be playing for safety

For west ham it's their cup final but they are trash

Not the easiest but everything winnable​

Still think Chelsea win the league though, like a 95% chance

Back