• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Reports anywhere from 3 explosions to some firecrackers as the bus drove by?

Rescheduled to tomorrow

welsh jesus will be fully healthy next week

the good guys can sit back and then just crush on the counter with him and Cr7

Bayern have to score 2 to go through

That red killed BM, obv they need a couple guys healthy next week to have a chance

Juve bet looking just a little better now

Vidal missed header and PK were killers too although RM probably shoulda had a couple more too, a little miffed the overs didn't cash in full

Go figure, Besiktas fans launching shit at Lyon fans, brawl in the stands and pitch invasion ensues from fans trying to escape the chaos

It's been weeks since Wenger said "he had made his decision and will reveal the next week". If Arsenal lose at Boro then surely he should be fired at the spot

Spurs have a real chance at winning out in league, only one I think they don't get 3 points is at Leicester and they obviously well could

Remember when Anzi Backlava bought all those guys and was pretty fun to watch? Now? Ooooof teetering on getting relegated ffs

grats dylan, you get City/United in Houston this summer, originally rumor was it would be at Petco

Yea, pretty excited to get another United game. Waiting to see ticket prices. Hoping Fellaini off the team by then :hang:

I know several going to LA for City/Real and prices seem reasonable, think they all went with tickets in the City section which is in the corner, don't think I'd like that but they were $70 I think

when United played MLS all stars here, I got decent seats for $100 each. Figuring about the same...my only fear is El Classico tickets in Miami I heard were ridiculous, like 275 just to get in the door or something. If that was the case for the Manchester derby, I would not be bringing the kids, thats for damn sure.

Yeah can't imagine it gets to that level, should be fun. I'm jealous, was gonna try to go if in CA.

Drogba just came on with the local PHX team this week as player/owner, they're gonna make a real push at MLS here I guess

Ugh no Hernandez, this German game could be some shit. Liked Leverkusen a lot last night, now just think this could be 1-1 or 0-0 type match

Back