• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

With the Juve future the only thing I really care about is avoiding the winner of this in the semis, guess as a fan I prefer Bayern to Madrid but not significantly. Wouldn't mind seeing Bale play in the final in Cardiff I guess...would be kinda crazy if Atletico were the only Spanish side left in the semis this season of all seasons.

Bayern will not last with 10 in extra time although if it happens does an away goal count in XT?

Hard to believe this won't be one way traffic and no Lewandowski or Vidal if it gets to kicks

Interesting you're a RM fan teed, what's the affiliation?

I can't stand pretty much any Spanish team although I pull for Las Palmas I guess, but surely not a fan. Easy to not pull for Barca/RM/Atletico

Spain by far the easiest to root against in international competition, make Brazil and Argentina seem popular

Makes sense. I was a fan of Zidane so happy for him, and as I'm somewhat of Welsh decent will always pull for Bale on a personal level...but as new to Euro club soccer as I am, are you a fan of RM basketball too? Nadal as well?

I don't know the protocol, and if PHX ends up getting an MLS team that's something else I have to start getting into

no

just the football club, started with zizou, but then I loved the early 2000s squad with him, el phenonemo, d becks, roberto carlos etc.

then Modric and Bale too lately

Disappointing no Pulisic or Dembele starting for Dortmund, assume they'll come on at half I guess but doesn't make much sense to me in this position

Teeed, what's the scoop on Toby? He really have a release clause of 28M, and not signing a new contract?

that dimarzio guy is a fraud

the clause, is complicated, but basically its not active for 2 more years, the sky journalist who follows spurs tweeted this out last december when the story first broke, and again today

http://londonfootballnews.co.uk/tottenham/alderweirelds-spurs-contract-clause-explained/

[FONT=&quot]Alderweireld does have a fixed price in his current contract but it does not become active until at least 2019 and not at all unless certain conditions are met.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The clause actually states that, when Alderweireld’s current deal expires in 2019, Spurs have the option to extend it by a further year – and he would leave for a fee of £25m instead of on a Bosman free transfer should he not sign a new deal.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tottenham would also have to receive that £25m offer from another club 14 or more days before the end of the summer 2019 transfer window.[/FONT]

so its basically, a free extra year on the contract or a free 25m buyout

And they bring on Schmelzer at HT, was set up for going on full blast but then they score. I dunno

Ya that's what I'm hoping for

I want Madrid to win and I think it's best path

But also I thinking creates two best pairings

Juve and Atleti are two best structured teams in Europe, wont be high scoring but would be entertaining

Monaco and real would be wild, I think Monaco give up too many chances to get past real though with cr7 being best finisher in the world, plus I think bale wil be healthy

And with the Juve future, I just think they are a quite a bit better version of Atletico, especially this year...and then would only have to be better than RM in one match although I'd likely at least put something on Real if that materialized

Barca will be interesting to watch this summer

All this talk of them rumored to bring in a big name attacker

Does it lead to them moving Messi into the old Iniesta role behind Suarez and the new signing to his spot at RF

Seems most likely to me

Can't see any of that front 3 moving but, they need to replace who plays behind them and in front of biscuits

Going into today I think Real were +150 or +175 and Juve +275, obviously the draw will change that

I don't think Juve would be favored in that final if it happens, you do? I do think that if they were to get down 0-1 early against RM, unlike other teams they wouldn't panic and still play their game.

Also can't remember when cards reset, forget this every year.

Back