• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

if england can put it all together, they can be a darkhorse next year, the attach has potential to be sick

It's a good team. I hope they go 3-4-3

Teams weakness is width which using wingbacks helps

Hart
Keane Smalling stones
Walker rose
Dier alli
Sterling Kane Welbeck

I expect 4-2-3-1 though which means
Walker Smalling stones rose
Dier ox
Sterling alli Welbeck
Kane

Maybe rashford for Welbeck

3 in the back with a national team is really tough to pull off, you need time to prepare playing that way, really hard to do with national teams, though I guess before a world cup you get 3-4 weeks of prep time

3 in the back with a national team is really tough to pull off, you need time to prepare playing that way, really hard to do with national teams, though I guess before a world cup you get 3-4 weeks of prep time

Conte had great success with it, though he had 3 really great guys that are all used to playing on club level

I remember JK went 3 in the back against Mexico on 3 days prep, changed it up 20 mins in, it was a disaster

Ya the one thing would be

Ifnyou play Dier as a CB, Cahill too

4 of the back 5 know how to do it

That central mid spot is open too, maybe winks has a great year and takes it

Right now it's probably Henderson but I don't think he keeps it

Conte had great success with it, though he had 3 really great guys that are all used to playing on club level

yeah, I mean with a world cup you do get more prep time so it is possible. Its also why you don't see many teams do high presses as national teams

I remember JK went 3 in the back against Mexico on 3 days prep, changed it up 20 mins in, it was a disaster

in hindsight, why did we support him? His decisions were so strange. Starting with leaving LD off the WC roster

Didn't realise United were still so close to 3rd

Win their games in hand and tied with Liverpool

After today they are 4 points behind city too with 1 in hand

Pulisic setting up Reus goal yesterday was filthy

If anything I think hes underrated because people are so used to american media hyping us players

Of under 20 guys I can only really think of mbappe, alli, Jesus, Dembele who are more valuable

Pulisic setting up Reus goal yesterday was filthy

If anything I think hes underrated because people are so used to american media hyping us players

Of under 20 guys I can only really think of mbappe, alli, Jesus, Dembele who are more valuable

he's great, I don't think this is a false flag. He is gonna be really good

Alli turned 21 this week FYI :cheers3:

I've watching more MLS this year. It still pisses me off that Bradley left Europe for the MLS

bradley still has interest from Europe, but he aint going go back. He is making a killing has a young family. His wife isn't going move back to Europe

Ya I don't mind Bradley he was 28 he tried Europe and was never going to start for a cl team

Lives in Toronto who h is a world class city, is anonymous mostly
Makes 6 mil I think

LOL....can't believe I won this fucking thing, Jakarta Mike woulda loved this Costa Rican game - Perez Zeledon scored 4 fucking goals 90+

[TABLE="class: parts-first vertical, width: 550"]
<tbody>[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: summary-vertical fl"][/TD]
[TD="class: summary-vertical fr, align: right"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0"]
[TD="class: summary-vertical fl"]90'

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: summary-vertical fl"]90+3'

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even, bgcolor: #F0F0F0"]
[TD="class: summary-vertical fl"]90+5'

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: summary-vertical fl"]90+5'

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Show lineups »

Pretty sure I owe Dario Benedetto a handy the next time he is in Houston now too.
Just bailed my ass out big time on a Boca 1H bet

Back