• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

They can basically have a few hubs

Like most world cups are like 10-12 stadiums so like braves said Mexico will get the Azteca and then the new one Monterrey play at

Cansds get Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal

Us uses Seattle, new la football stadium, Dallas, new York, Miami, then 2 more maybe Columbus and the 49ers one?

Guessing final in la stadium so have a semi in Mexico and another in Vancouver limits travel

Give other Mexico city a qf, Toronto a qf, and then 2 others in us

Can group up teams for group stages too

Plus now that I think they would have more stadiums cause of expanded group stages

Pacific Northwest has 3 stadiums. Vancouver, Seattle and SF

Northeast with Toronto, Montreal, new York, Boston

South with la, Dallas, two Mexico

Miami, new Orleans, and new Atlanta stadium for south east

Some places would feel left out. phoenix, Denver, KC, Washington probably want a game. Edmonton or Calgary might too, Guadalajara if Mexico get a 3rd

I think they would limit it to something similar that I have but so many options

Yeah, not sure how involved it will be . Not like some other places where they have to lay out plans on how they are going build stadiums and such.

60/10/10 is the split of games .

All games in US from qfinals onward .

kinda surprised but it makes sense

Canada gets the free invite, wont have to spend a ton of money, some minor upgrades in Toronto and Vancouver most likely

I wonder if Montreal gets a game now, the outdoor stadium is too small and the Big O is a joke, would need an overhaul

Mexico might just play them all at the Azteca and not have to spend a thing

There was a lot of talk about us doing the joint bid because of the current political climate , but I think it has more to do with this how the new FIFA will be doing world cups in the future ( involving multiple countries ) so they wanted to make the bid stronger .

So are we going see something like GReat Britian submit a bid in the future

The media are wrong a lot of times speculating what we futbol fans want to know, but yeah I've read that he has a 1 or 2 year contract extension to sign if he wants to, which is astonishing that we give him the choice to do whatever he wants considering the situation, so I'm just hoping he realizes he should leave for the good of the club, which is probably naive considering how stubborn Wenger is.

Let's end this season as soon as possible, but there might be riots among Arsenal fans when it is announced Wenger is staying haha...

<body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;"><button type="button" class="modal-btn modal-close js-close" style="font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; height: auto; position: absolute; right: -30px; top: 9px; width: 20px;">Fermer</button>
C7T8ykjXgAAVcXc.jpg:large

Précédent
Suivant

</body>
<button type="button" class="modal-btn modal-close js-close" style="font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; height: auto; position: absolute; right: -30px; top: 9px; width: 20px;">Fermer</button>
C7T8ykjXgAAVcXc.jpg:large

Précédent
Suivant

Back