• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

all just resting this weekend?

what about tomorrow? confident with the spurs?

I dont think they lose, but could see a draw

defense gets a big boost with Alderwiereld back so I dont think United create much

but against the good sides Mourinho just parks the bus so far this year

I dont think they lose, but could see a draw

defense gets a big boost with Alderwiereld back so I dont think United create much

but against the good sides Mourinho just parks the bus so far this year

Let's hope so I would love another Mourinho post-match interview whining that his players played better and should have deserved the 3 pts!

Swiss wall !

didn't even know there was a swiss goalkeeper playing in the MLS haha

has played his whole career in the US so the guy is not well-known in Switzerland

What was the point of even having a ref? Really hope MLS never lets this clown handle a post season match ever again...

Mourinho finally understood good things happen when you play one of your best players
but now looking like a bad injury for Mkhitaryan..

one of the rare times I'm disappointed with the Spurs

yes should have put more good balls in the box the last few minutes you never what can happen

haha yes probably. no idea why klopp went for him, there are quite a few goalkeepers way better than karius in germany

they will need another one can't win the title with karius/mignolet and that defense

Ya I think theres easily 10 better German keepers alone

Plus in England could have just raided southhampton again for forster

That CL draw is really fun

Also looking at the teams in the EL this year, its a weaker field than normal

United or spurs win it and I checked they are the top 2 favorites, next 3 behind are Roma, shakhtar, and zenit

They drew St Etienne and gent too so both are already in last 16 I think

And that extra cl spot is going to be enticing

CL draw worked out well for City, avoided Atletico at least although Monaco been scoring at will lately. Bayern/Arse again should be great and PSG/Barca woulda been sexier last year. Real got a nice benefit for finishing 2nd...luckbox draw for Leicester as well

Let's hope we finally beat Bayern, I think the level between both teams has been reduced somewhat recently but it will still be difficult to qualify of course.

Back