• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

end of the winning streak for Leipzig

and how bad have wolfsburg become this season?! Draxler on the market in the next transfer window as well

I don't get options with the local to buy or sell in soccer so eating juice is a must at times for me

As a City fan I was a bit nervous of that CL shellacking they took the other day and knowing how weak the back line has been, Celtic had plenty of opportunities the other day ffs...just not a solid unit at all. Should still be able to score against this team though

And id they spent 50 million on a decent cb and not a ball playing Jon stones who cant plsy the ball

Bially at 30m looks a steal compared to that

what spurs and Arsenal paid for alderweireld, vertonghen, kos, and mustafi is less combined thsn stones and those are the two best cb pairings in the country

Guardiola's defeats by season:
FCB 08-09: 7
FCB 09-10: 4
FCB 10-11: 6
FCB 11-12: 4
BAY 13-14: 6
BAY 14-15: 9
BAY 15-16: 4
MCI 16-17: 5

And id they spent 50 million on a decent cb and not a ball playing Jon stones who cant plsy the ball

Bially at 30m looks a steal compared to that

what spurs and Arsenal paid for alderweireld, vertonghen, kos, and mustafi is less combined thsn stones and those are the two best cb pairings in the country

:shake2:

sanchez vs stones next weekend should be fun!

chelsea defense has been very good but also a bit lucky like like weekend vs man city, let's see if they can keep up

Once Chelsea can bring over another cb to replace Cahill hes such a weak link

yes. zouma will be back soon it seems but still lacking match fitness for now

also, mustafi out a few weeks so let's see who will be paired with koscielny, I think I would go with holding he's been excellent

Back