• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

arsenal not good enough tonight

and man city vs arsenal on sunday...

chelsea could be able to make a little gap with the followers...

I would have taken 1 point though...

unlucky not to score at the end

but disappointed with walcott and ox way too invisible and lightweight tonight, should have put iwobi, perez or giroud or all of these way earlier

get ready gurv

Twitter Sports@TwitterSports <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 2h2 hours ago</small>
For cricket fans in the US, get ready for @BBL on @NBCSN! Details HERE: http://bigba.sh/2hrOJXO #BBL06

<iframe src="https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/808784753893601280?embed_source=clientlib&player_id=7&rpc_init=1" allowfullscreen="" id="player_tweet_808784753893601280" style="border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; width: 506px; height: 284.625px; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px;"></iframe>
Australian cricket comes to the US
The @BBL is coming to the US #BBL06

Lesson learned: do not bet on scoring goals against Conte. Expensive lesson but so obvious in retrospect.

At least Leipzig didn't let us down today gunner, decent day in Germany but lost a chunk on Schalke

And of course Leicester score 2 in the last 10 minutes, how Stoke can't hold a 2-0 lead against 10 is beyond me

wow leicester 2 goals with 10 men!

yep I was hesitant to play Leipzig again today, but it's been a good thing to auto bet them this far

I've been watching the end of West Ham-Hull

Hull shot on the post 3 times and had an imaginary penalty against them haha

no bet for me there so it's all good

they will give him until the end of the season if would guess and see where they finish

unless the players are not with him anymore

ah yes forgot they had barca next in the Champions League, then yes good chances of that

then they should bring back Blanc he knows how to win the French league comfortably....!

Chelsea gonna win it, can't score on them. They have the right man running the ship.

Tomorrow could be fun, would be much better if Aguero/Fernandinho were involved...can't wait to see Jesus on the pitch next month, think he shows sooner than February, get him ready for CL

They have a nice lead but 11 matches win streak I'm thinking they can't keep this forever and they have some tricky fixtures at the turn of the new year, so I'm expecting their lead to narrow a little bit, I hope at least. But without Champions league matches they're still favorites to win of course.

Hope we get a good match tomorrow, honestly I will be disappointed if we don't get 3 points especially without the missing players at Man City but as I said I'm not very optimistic.

Back